billw wrote:I'm not even sure he'd have a stimulus package because his financial advisor, Phil Gramm said we were just a bunch of whiners, every thing is fine. If he was forced into a stimulus package my guess is he would not allow the temporary tax cuts on the wealthy to lapse, kept the cost of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars off budget so his budget deficit would look significantly less than it actually is, gave the second half of the bank bailout money with no strings attached and not set a date to start withdrawing troops from Iraq.
I'm not an Obama basher like the OP mentioned by I'll agree with all of Bill's guesses & add a few:
1. He would not have renounced torture or restricted all U.S. personnel to interrogation techniques approved in the US Army filed manual.
2. Would not have extended unemployment benefits
3. Would not have instituted tax cuts for most of the middle class
4. Would not have proposed middle class tax credits for college tuition, home energy savings repairs & state auto excise & sales tax payment s.
5. Would not have replaced Condee Rice as Sec of State, Paulson at Treasury, Mukasi at Justice