Favorite 1950's TV Shows

Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Anyone remember my favorite TV show?


Last edited by Devil505 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Sea Hunt

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:21 pm

I remember that. was on the same time as Rat Patrol!!
Poconoeagle
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

Re: Sea Hunt

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Or this golden oldie?


Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000


Re: Sea Hunt

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Poconoeagle wrote:I remember that. was on the same time as Rat Patrol!!


Lloyd Bridges (Mike Nelson) started a whole generation on a new sport...SCUBA...including me.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 pm

yep ditto here. in fact i now have dry suit with hookah. the airline by j sink. its a 4 hp honda floater. 3 - 60 ft hoses with regulators. i clean my own hull and a few of the dock mates. the full face with communication is fun also. but free dive set up gives much more freedom when not working.
http://www.airlinebyjsink.com/
Poconoeagle
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Ralph The Golfer

Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Devil505 wrote:Ralph The Golfer




Hello ball!!!! man only 29 eppisodes but all great!!
Poconoeagle
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Poconoeagle wrote:yep ditto here. in fact i now have dry suit with hookah. the airline by j sink. its a 4 hp honda floater. 3 - 60 ft hoses with regulators. i clean my own hull and a few of the dock mates. the full face with communication is fun also. but free dive set up gives much more freedom when not working.
http://www.airlinebyjsink.com/



Been diving in Mass. waters since 1969, mainly for lobster. My wife & I did a cruise a few years ago & dove a few Caribbean Islands......I'm spoiled forever now!
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Poconoeagle wrote:
Devil505 wrote:Ralph The Golfer




Hello ball!!!! man only 29 eppisodes but all great!!


To this day I can watch about 3 minutes of any episode &:

1. Tell you which episode it is
2. Repeat (almost verbatim) everyone's lines!! :oops:
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Devil505 wrote:
Poconoeagle wrote:
Devil505 wrote:Ralph The Golfer




Hello ball!!!! man only 29 eppisodes but all great!!


To this day I can watch about 3 minutes of any episode &:

1. Tell you which episode it is
2. Repeat (almost verbatim) everyone's lines!! :oops:

yep.. i actuALLY JOINED THE HONEYMOONER CLUB. THEY SENT PINS AND SUCH AND THE SCRIPT FOR ALL THE EPPISODES. TRULY funny people. live tv. 328 chauncy street bensonhurst brooklyn....
Poconoeagle
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Another classic:

Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Wood'nCoal On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Did somebody mention Lloyd Bridges?

Wood'nCoal
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1959 EFM 350
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Magnafire Mark I
Coal Size/Type: Rice and Chestnut
Other Heating: Fisher Fireplace Insert

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Wood'nCoal wrote:Did somebody mention Lloyd Bridges?



:lol: :lol: :lol: Love that movie & that scene!!
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Another Golden Oldie: (first Adult western!)

Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Favorite 1950's TV Shows

PostBy: Devil505 On: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Speaking of Robert Stack:

Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000