Who got out today?

Who got out today?

PostBy: cArNaGe On: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:24 pm

I did!

60 degree's was to nice to stay at home.
I was suppose to go snowmobiling but canceled because it was suppose to rain.


Image
cArNaGe
 

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: gambler On: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:20 pm

I got out long enough to walk to my car and go to work and then, get this, I got outside after work to walk to my car and drive home!
Boy did I have fun!! :lol: :lol:
Looks like you had a way better day than me.
gambler
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: cabinover On: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Maybe tomorrow. Too muddy today from the garage to the main road and still salt and sand on the main roads.
cabinover
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Hybrid Axeman Anderson 130
Baseburners & Antiques: Sparkle #12
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Buckwheat, Nut
Other Heating: LP Hot air. WA TX for coal use.


Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: Freddy On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 am

WE got 2" of fresh snow. :o :o
Freddy
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Reading piece o' junk in the barn (rice)
Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: VigIIPeaBurner On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:20 am

Great day at the shooting range. Actually got a bit of a sun burn but that happens easily to me. I couldn't believe it, but there was a chippie running around behind the back stop. A guy said it's been hanging out there all winter and still running :shock:
VigIIPeaBurner
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker Koker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vermont Casting Vigilant II 2310
Other Heating: #2 Oil Furnace

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: JB Sparks On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:49 am

gambler wrote:I got out long enough to walk to my car and go to work and then, get this, I got outside after work to walk to my car and drive home!
Boy did I have fun!!


:rofl:
JB Sparks
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman - Chubby
Stove/Furnace Model: Harman: SF160 - Chubby Sr.

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:51 am

I was out and about yesterday but unfortunately I had to share the great weather with 100 kids who didn't really appreciate it. :( I'm ready for a great weekend and I actually have no place to go and all day to get there. Yeah! Youth soccer doesn't start for another couple of weeks and it's too wet to work in the yard. It's not often I have to think about what will fill my time. What a concept! Have a great weekend! Enjoy the reprieve from winter- I have a feeling we'll be seeing it again before the end of the month. :) Lisa
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: sandman On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:04 pm

the super duke got some time today.

were already into mud season.

while some guys are still out playing in the slush on there sleds unless we get some new snow i'm all done.

time to break out the adv
sandman
 
Stove/Furnace Make: harman
Stove/Furnace Model: VF3000, mark III sf150&250

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: 009to090 On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:30 pm

lowfog01 wrote:I was out and about yesterday but unfortunately I had to share the great weather with 100 kids who didn't really appreciate it. :( I'm ready for a great weekend and I actually have no place to go and all day to get there. Yeah! Youth soccer doesn't start for another couple of weeks and it's too wet to work in the yard. It's not often I have to think about what will fill my time. What a concept! Have a great weekend! Enjoy the reprieve from winter- I have a feeling we'll be seeing it again before the end of the month. :) Lisa


Lisa! Take the fsmily on a road trip, and vist someone from the forum! Great opportunity ! :D :D
009to090
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 HighBoy
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: DVC-500 x 2
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Rice

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: New Hope Engineer On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:37 pm

I got out today,did a little hiking and coal picking.Came back with about 600lbs large lumps! :shock:
New Hope Engineer
 
Stove/Furnace Make: RUSSO
Stove/Furnace Model: CW-2

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: mr1precision On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:38 pm

I spent most of my day outside at my daughters soccer tournament (60* also). The TURF field she played on had to be shoveled off before they could play. Good work out! :shock: You dont realize how big they are until you shovel 4" of slush off of them. Believe it or not I got a slight sunburn on my face. What a great day!!!! :D
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:10 pm

I was out cleaning horse stalls most of the day . Barn doors open . Did a few laps of the fields on the tractor with the spreader on the back . Dave
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: 009to090 On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Loaded up the porch with a couple more loaders full of firewood. Looks like I won't be using much of it over next 10 days, as warm as its going to be..
009to090
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 HighBoy
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: DVC-500 x 2
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Rice

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:04 pm

DVC500_at_last wrote:
lowfog01 wrote:I was out and about yesterday but unfortunately I had to share the great weather with 100 kids who didn't really appreciate it. :( I'm ready for a great weekend and I actually have no place to go and all day to get there. Yeah! Youth soccer doesn't start for another couple of weeks and it's too wet to work in the yard. It's not often I have to think about what will fill my time. What a concept! Have a great weekend! Enjoy the reprieve from winter- I have a feeling we'll be seeing it again before the end of the month. :) Lisa


Lisa! Take the fsmily on a road trip, and vist someone from the forum! Great opportunity ! :D :D


Actually we are planning a trip to the breakers for May. I want to pick up some sizable chunks of coal to use in my landscaping. I have this small dirt plot right outside my front door - aka the "bimbo trap" - that's where I'm going to put the coal stonescaping. It will be great! I can't wait. :D :D Lisa
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea

Re: Who got out today?

PostBy: CapeCoaler On: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:58 am

Had to work, but work was in P-Town so made the road trip was worthwhile.
Windows down, tunes up, few tourists to slow the traffic.
I was able to make full use of the limited passing zones...
V-8, trailer mode and 3 on the auto tranny...
No cops, the lights were in harmony with keeping speed up...
Got paid, everybody was happy...
Next two stops went well...
Then time to kick back...
Cocktails overlooking the bay from high on a bluff...
Hanging out with a customer who has some good insights on the economy and market...
Not a liberal to be found in that house!
Took the slow way home.
CapeCoaler
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: want AA130
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine BS#4, Harman MKII, Hitzer 503,...
Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Stove