Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:12 pm

jpete wrote:Beyond that you dug in your heels in the face of overwhelming evidence.


Your "Evidence" are simply the "Opinions" that you & BillM are trying to Con us with as FACTS



There is really no point in arguing with someone who doesn't even believe the elected President is an American. :lol:
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Devil505 wrote:
BillMarti wrote:I don't know why doesn't Bo and his team get it maybe they really don't know math? There are night classes in case they're to busy during the day.

Bill S.


That must be it then......UNLESS.... :gee: ....Maybe...........(thinking the unthinkable here).....Maybe They are right & YOU are wrong??? :confused: :confused: ....That's not possible......Is it??

Why do you assume someone you never met knows more about something that you do or could? The notion of "expert" is fairly recent. Look at the Founding Fathers. They were surveyors, soldiers, architects, farmers and more. ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! Can you imagine!?
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:18 pm

I've patiently tried to get through to you & BillMarti for 2 days now with no success, so obviously English is not your native tongue. Here are a few thoughts in Swahili that perhaps may work better:

# Wallahi nafurahika, ushairi kuushika,
Malumbano kuyateka, na nyoyo kuburudika,
Ila Pakacha nateta, jawabu hatujalipata,
Pakacha hili nlipi, la Canada au Pemba?
# Dr.nakukumbusha,pakacha la kwenu Pemba,
Muhogo na wake pweza,jioni utajitweka,
Masheli ya kupwaza,si haba utajitwika,
Pakacha hili nlipi,mbona hwelitaja?
# Karafuu hichumia, na mpeta kuokotea,
Leo mbona mwalinunia, pakacha hili la kujivunia,
Wallahi najivunia, mipesa nejichumia,
Dr.Hassan hebu nambia, kabla sijakufokea,
# Komputa hutaitia, ndani ya pakacha nakwambia,
Ila ndio tweanzia, karafuu na kijio kutafutia,
Hebu leo twambie, huko canada lipo hilo Pakacha
Au nlile la aslia , Pemba na Unguja lanukia?
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000


Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:23 pm

jpete wrote:Devil, the only facts you have here are "Obama is president" and "I like strawberry ice cream." Beyond that you dug in your heels in the face of overwhelming evidence. As if you could prevent an avalanche coming down on you if you just denied it enough. You want to divert the argument by turning it into an R vs D thing but that doesn't work with me because I'm not either. I've challenged you to educate yourself and you have refused. It's not like you don't time as evidenced by all opinions you throw around here all day. You are wrong about not having any rules or regulations. There are tons of them and they are all the wrong ones. I could talk to you about CDO's, CDS's and tranches but you don't know what any of that stuff is and I fear you would call me a name and refer me to the Flat Earth Society.



Tranches???? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tranch :o
Poconoeagle
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Devil505 wrote:
jpete wrote:Beyond that you dug in your heels in the face of overwhelming evidence.


Your "Evidence" are simply the "Opinions" that you & BillM are trying to Con us with as FACTS
So the Crash of 1920 never happened? Smoot Hawley isn't an example of disasterous government intervention? Please Devil, show me your proof. Or are you just promulgating an opinion as fact again?


Devil505 wrote:There is really no point in arguing with someone who doesn't even believe the elected President is an American. :lol:

Show me the proof. Where are your facts?
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:47 pm

jpete wrote:show me your proof.


jpete wrote:Show me the proof. Where are your facts?


These are just from you last post.

I suggest you breath deeply into a paper bag...Sit quietly for a bit......
.......Try slowly reciting: "Pins and needles, needles and pins; it's a happy man that
grins."....


& try to get a grip b4 you........ :blowup:


Tell you what jpete.......I'm going to the gym right now so I suggest you try to compose yourself in the meantime...Everything is going to be OK? :verycool:
Last edited by Devil505 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: BillMarti On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Devil gets the definition of facts and opinion confused or is this a part of his evil plan to take over the world. The brain really does exist. I can't wait to see the outcome it's always a roar. toothy
BillMarti
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
Coal Size/Type: Rice
Stove/Furnace Make: EFM 520, 1980
Stove/Furnace Model: 520

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 pm

BillMarti wrote:Devil gets the definition of facts and opinion confused or is this a part of his evil plan to take over the world. The brain really does exist. I can't wait to see the outcome it's always a roar. toothy



Let me again leave you guys with my oft mentioned...pretty simple beliefs which your childish temper tantrums will never change:



My point can simply be re-stated in a few lines:

1. It is pretty common belief that many of the economic problems we now face are due to lack of effective government oversight. No rules & no umpires has proven to be a failure.
2. Issue # ONE in the last Presidential election was the economy & one of the major reasons why B. Obama was elected President was that more voters trusted HIS judgment than trusted his opponents.
3. There are many professional economists on both sides of this debate & none of them have a foolproof crystal ball toi see the end result.
4. Economics has never been my strong suit & I am retired from government service...Therefore....I have to decide who I trust more to get us out of this mess, & I have decided...right or wrong...to trust President Obama & his team of economists rather than the Republican team who's only answer has always been to CUT TAXES!
5. I do not claim to know how it will all come out but I refuse to be intimidated into accepting the beliefs of those who CLAIM to be able to see the future or have a special relationship with god.



Much of this debate involves people trying to force me to agree that chocolate ice cream tastes better than strawberry.....That if I study & research harder I will come to realize that chocolate tastes better because their experts tell me it does...........BUT..........Their chocolate ice cream is old & curdled & made me sick the last time I ate it....so......I simply will stick with my new container of STRAWBERRY ice cream !
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: Jeddbird On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:19 pm

I'm not one who usually inserts himself into these debates but I'm a litle confused too?
I think Devi505 has made his beliefs pretty clearly & that he has decided he will follow our new President's policies rather than accepting the views of others. What do some of you guys want him to do excatly? He's explained why he wishes to roll the dice with Obama, & why he's doing that.
I tend to agree with him & trust our new President also. Is he not entitled to disageree with you?
Jeddbird
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Dutchwest
Stove/Furnace Model: Federal

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: Black_And_Blue On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Jeddbird wrote:I'm not one who usually inserts himself into these debates but I'm a litle confused too?
I think Devi505 has made his beliefs pretty clearly & that he has decided he will follow our new President's policies rather than accepting the views of others. What do some of you guys want him to do excatly? He's explained why he wishes to roll the dice with Obama, & why he's doing that.
I tend to agree with him & trust our new President also. Is he not entitled to disageree with you?


Trust must be earned, it should never be a relinquished facilely.

Lead by example and trust will ensue.

Politicians do not lead by example therefor, they must be distrusted.
Black_And_Blue
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska 140

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Jeddbird wrote:I'm not one who usually inserts himself into these debates but I'm a litle confused too?
I think Devi505 has made his beliefs pretty clearly & that he has decided he will follow our new President's policies rather than accepting the views of others. What do some of you guys want him to do excatly? He's explained why he wishes to roll the dice with Obama, & why he's doing that.
I tend to agree with him & trust our new President also. Is he not entitled to disageree with you?


He's free to disagree all he wants. I'm just asking for a reason besides "blind faith". Blind faith bought us two wars. The president claimed if we didn't, the proof that Saddam had WMD's might be a mushroom cloud over a US city.

Now GWB and BHO expect us to believe that if they don't spend trillions of dollars, the economy WILL collapse.

Unfortunately for BHO, he pick a topic to hyperbolize about that is easily debatable. You or I COULDN'T know whether or not Iraq had nukes, but we can in fact look back on history for examples of government spending to avert crisis and what the results were.

Devil calls those "opinions". Call me crazy, but I tend to think things that actually happened are facts.

If you can't defend your ground, then expect people to push you out of it. Devil can twist words all he wants, but the fact remains. He has no idea what's going on in the economy and thus is not qualified to offer an "informed" decision. But he's free to get hysterical and wave his arms around and make all kinds of wild accusations about me or anyone else.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: Jeddbird On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Black_And_Blue wrote:
Jeddbird wrote:I'm not one who usually inserts himself into these debates but I'm a litle confused too?
I think Devi505 has made his beliefs pretty clearly & that he has decided he will follow our new President's policies rather than accepting the views of others. What do some of you guys want him to do excatly? He's explained why he wishes to roll the dice with Obama, & why he's doing that.
I tend to agree with him & trust our new President also. Is he not entitled to disageree with you?


Trust must be earned, it should never be a relinquished facilely.

Lead by example and trust will ensue.

Politicians do not lead by example therefor, they must be distrusted.


But trust is a purely subjective personal judgement right?
I feel that Obama has earned my trust through his words & actions so far.
He has already come before the people & opened himelf up to questions from gthe average person rather than a pre-screend audience at an army base. He may not have earned your trust but he has mine & many others so gthat'as why I will follow his instincts.

I think Obama is leading by examnple & some politicians do lead that way. Others say one thing & then do the opposite.
Jeddbird
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Dutchwest
Stove/Furnace Model: Federal

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:45 pm

jpete wrote:I'm just asking for a reason


jpete wrote:If you can't defend your ground, then expect people to push you out of it. Devil can twist words all he wants,


jpete wrote:He has no idea what's going on in the economy and thus is not qualified to offer an "informed" decision. But he's free to get hysterical and wave his arms around and make all kinds of wild accusations about me or anyone else.



I'v had enough of your childish tantrums jpete! :mad:
The topic here is the economy....If you are man enough to want a verbal battle come too Flame Central...This thread is going to remain about the economy!
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Jeddbird wrote:
Black_And_Blue wrote:
Jeddbird wrote:I'm not one who usually inserts himself into these debates but I'm a litle confused too?
I think Devi505 has made his beliefs pretty clearly & that he has decided he will follow our new President's policies rather than accepting the views of others. What do some of you guys want him to do excatly? He's explained why he wishes to roll the dice with Obama, & why he's doing that.
I tend to agree with him & trust our new President also. Is he not entitled to disageree with you?


Trust must be earned, it should never be a relinquished facilely.

Lead by example and trust will ensue.

Politicians do not lead by example therefor, they must be distrusted.


But trust is a purely subjective personal judgement right?
I feel that Obama has earned my trust through his words & actions so far.
He has already come before the people & opened himelf up to questions from gthe average person rather than a pre-screend audience at an army base. He may not have earned your trust but he has mine & many others so gthat'as why I will follow his instincts.

I think Obama is leading by examnple & some politicians do lead that way. Others say one thing & then do the opposite.


Well then, maybe you can provide the answers Devil can't. Why do you think Obama is doing the right thing besides how you "feel"? Because I spend a whole lot of time with this stuff and I'm pretty convinced what he's doing is going to drive the country into the ground to the point that we may not recognize what goes out the other side.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Horrible News For Anti-Obamaniacs. Economy Is Improving!

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Devil505 wrote:
jpete wrote:I'm just asking for a reason


jpete wrote:If you can't defend your ground, then expect people to push you out of it. Devil can twist words all he wants,


jpete wrote:He has no idea what's going on in the economy and thus is not qualified to offer an "informed" decision. But he's free to get hysterical and wave his arms around and make all kinds of wild accusations about me or anyone else.



I'v had enough of your childish tantrums jpete! :mad:
The topic here is the economy....If you are man enough to want a verbal battle come too Flame Central...This thread is going to remain about the economy!


Stop it Devil. You give as good as you got. Should I quote all the times in the last few pages where you belittled me or others? I've been trying to get to your views on the economy and all you've offered is "Obama said it, I believe it."

Excuse me for trying to change my view based on something other than your "feelings".
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice