Obama sows seeds of demise

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Fri May 01, 2009 6:58 pm

tvb wrote:Where's your evidence they won't let anyone see it?


Would you like me to divide by zero as well? There are numerous reports out there. Being involved with Ron Paul for two years, I've heard several stories.

The government claims that the Office of the Inspector General has been counting the gold.

But the government assured us the Iraq had WMD's and I don't think either one of us believe that.

Point is, the government lies for it's own purposes. They've been borrowing money for a long time. Don't you typically need collateral to take a loan?

A big pile of gold would make pretty good collateral. The Federal Reserve is a private bank, they can't give us limitless money forever, eventually, they will want to get paid back.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Fri May 01, 2009 10:52 pm

jpete wrote:The government claims that the Office of the Inspector General has been counting the gold.

But the government assured us the Iraq had WMD's and I don't think either one of us believe that.


think again, Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction and its a fact. it just inst reported on the drive by media since its not on their agenda


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2006/06/22/report-hundreds-wmds-iraq/
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.


https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/gen ... t_2002.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/05/17 ... y-in-iraq/



try informing yourself
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Sat May 02, 2009 2:12 pm

brckwlt wrote:try informing yourself


Try reading your own article

Offering the official administration response to FOX News, a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.

"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."


Don't be a sheep.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice


Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Sat May 02, 2009 2:24 pm

jpete wrote:
brckwlt wrote:try informing yourself


Try reading your own article

Offering the official administration response to FOX News, a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.




Just because they werent in usable condition doesnt mean the weapons of mass destruction werent real and they most definitely had the technology for the weapons. Its just a cover up by the media

jpete dont be a *censored* jackass

http://www.fas.org/irp/cia/product/Iraq_Oct_2002.htm
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Sat May 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Iraqi Scientist: You Will Find More

Gazi George, a former Iraqi nuclear scientist under Saddam's regime, told Fox News he believes many similar weapons stockpiled by the former regime were either buried underground or transported to Syria. He noted that the airport where the device was detonated is on the way to Baghdad from the Syrian border.

George said the finding likely will be the first in a series of discoveries of such weapons.

"Saddam is the type who will not store those materials in a military warehouse. He's gonna store them either underground, or, as I said, lots of them have gone west to Syria and are being brought back with the insurgencies," George told Fox News. "It is difficult to look in areas that are not obvious to the military's eyes.

"I'm sure they're going to find more once time passes," he continued, saying one year is not enough for the survey group or the military to find the weapons.

Saddam, when he was in power, had declared that he did in fact possess mustard-gas filled artilleries but none that included sarin.

"I think what we found today, the sarin in some ways, although it's a nerve gas, it's a lucky situation sarin detonated in the way it did ... it's not as dangerous as the cocktails Saddam used to make, mixing blister" agents with other gases and substances, George said.


http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/05/17 ... y-in-iraq/


I cant believe that you would think these weapons arent real. Just because it doesnt fit your agenda doesnt make it false
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Sat May 02, 2009 2:46 pm

brckwlt wrote:I cant believe that you would think these weapons arent real. Just because it doesnt fit your agenda doesnt make it false


Oh they were real alright. Guess where they came from?

Image

I'll stop being a jackass when you stop believing everything you are fed.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Sat May 02, 2009 6:08 pm

jpete wrote:
brckwlt wrote:I cant believe that you would think these weapons arent real. Just because it doesnt fit your agenda doesnt make it false


Oh they were real alright. Guess where they came from?

Image

I'll stop being a jackass when you stop believing everything you are fed.


So you just proved my point. Even if iraq did get weapons of mass destruction from us, then i would be right when i told you many of times that they do have weapons of mass destruction. Thanks for proving my piont.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Sat May 02, 2009 6:32 pm

brckwlt wrote:So you just proved my point. Even if iraq did get weapons of mass destruction from us, then i would be right when i told you many of times that they do have weapons of mass destruction. Thanks for proving my piont.


I guess you missed the part in your own article that said the weapons were non operational. Thanks for proving the point that you have selective reading.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Sat May 02, 2009 7:41 pm

jpete wrote:
brckwlt wrote:So you just proved my point. Even if iraq did get weapons of mass destruction from us, then i would be right when i told you many of times that they do have weapons of mass destruction. Thanks for proving my piont.


I guess you missed the part in your own article that said the weapons were non operational. Thanks for proving the point that you have selective reading.


even if they are non operational doesnt mean that they couldnt be made operational very easily or that they were set to be mae operational down the road.

I think your only reading the parts you want to hear.

It has damning evidence all over the article that they have WMD's and have the technology to use and make them. and they have used them in the past as well.

I guess your just one of those people who think the war was wrong and we have no good reason to go even though we gave iraq every chance under the sun to stop us from going in. and we had the backing of tons of other countrys who felt the same way.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Sat May 02, 2009 7:48 pm

brckwlt wrote:
I guess your just one of those people who think the war was wrong and we have no good reason to go even though we gave iraq every chance under the sun to stop us from going in. and we had the backing of tons of other countrys who felt the same way.


I don't think we have the right to tell any country what to do. If Iraq told us to tear up our nuclear missiles, we'd laugh and tell them where to go. We have the right to defend ourselves, why not them? Or anyone else?

That's kind of where that "arrogant American" reputation comes in. But run with it, it's been working so far......
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Sat May 02, 2009 9:44 pm

jpete wrote:
brckwlt wrote:
I guess your just one of those people who think the war was wrong and we have no good reason to go even though we gave iraq every chance under the sun to stop us from going in. and we had the backing of tons of other countrys who felt the same way.


I don't think we have the right to tell any country what to do. If Iraq told us to tear up our nuclear missiles, we'd laugh and tell them where to go. We have the right to defend ourselves, why not them? Or anyone else?

That's kind of where that "arrogant American" reputation comes in. But run with it, it's been working so far......


The only problem with your statement is that here in america we aret killing our civilians like they did in iraq. So yeah i think when we had the backing of the united nations we had every right to go in their and liberate the people of iraq
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Sat May 02, 2009 9:51 pm

brckwlt wrote:
jpete wrote:
brckwlt wrote:
I guess your just one of those people who think the war was wrong and we have no good reason to go even though we gave iraq every chance under the sun to stop us from going in. and we had the backing of tons of other countrys who felt the same way.


I don't think we have the right to tell any country what to do. If Iraq told us to tear up our nuclear missiles, we'd laugh and tell them where to go. We have the right to defend ourselves, why not them? Or anyone else?

That's kind of where that "arrogant American" reputation comes in. But run with it, it's been working so far......


The only problem with your statement is that here in america we aret killing our civilians like they did in iraq. So yeah i think when we had the backing of the united nations we had every right to go in their and liberate the people of iraq


Who asked you to "liberate" them? You can't give a person their "liberty". They were born with it. If someone takes it away, the only way to get it back is fight for it. And the Iraqi's weren't doing that. It's not up to us to "give" it back to them.

As far as killing civilians, ask anyone who has been aborted....oops, can't do that.

Look, just admit that you are the stereo typical arrogant American and expect everyone to do things your way until someone gives you a taste of your own medicine. Then you don't like it so much and have to bomb someone until you feel good about yourself again.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Sat May 02, 2009 10:04 pm

jpete wrote:Who asked you to "liberate" them? You can't give a person their "liberty". They were born with it. If someone takes it away, the only way to get it back is fight for it. And the Iraqi's weren't doing that. It's not up to us to "give" it back to them.

As far as killing civilians, ask anyone who has been aborted....oops, can't do that.

Look, just admit that you are the stereo typical arrogant American and expect everyone to do things your way until someone gives you a taste of your own medicine. Then you don't like it so much and have to bomb someone until you feel good about yourself again.



The Iraqi people asked us to liberate them. Im sure if you try to find the polls about how the iraqi people feel about being liberated they will show you overwhelmingly they approve. But they are probbaly buried or deleted off the liberal media web sites.

I might be a little arrogant but its easy when you know you had the backing and approval of the whole world to go into iraq and free the people of iraq. it was the liberal hippies and moderates who are brain dead who didnt want us in iraq.


whats your point on abortion? As far as im concerned abortion is wrong and should be illegal. to bad someone in power now wasnt aborted since he seems to approve of it and votes for infanticide anytime he can ... 3 times as a junior senator
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Sat May 02, 2009 10:37 pm

brckwlt wrote:whats your point on abortion? As far as im concerned abortion is wrong and should be illegal. to bad someone in power now wasnt aborted since he seems to approve of it and votes for infanticide anytime he can ... 3 times as a junior senator


The point is that it's government sanction murder of innocent civilians if you want to get down to brass tacks. And if you want to say how bad it was in Iraq, then you have to look in your own back yard.

My personal point of view, the way I run my life....if you're going to point out how bad some one else is, you'd best make damn sure you're doing it right. And this country falls far short of that on a number of fronts. Until and unless we fix that, we've got no place criticizing other countries.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Sat May 02, 2009 11:37 pm

jpete wrote:My personal point of view, the way I run my life....if you're going to point out how bad some one else is, you'd best make damn sure you're doing it right. And this country falls far short of that on a number of fronts. Until and unless we fix that, we've got no place criticizing other countries.


i agree to an extent, but we had approval here in the states and accross the world to do what we did and we had help from lots of other countries that felt the same way we did.

whats the difference when the libs feel we should be doing something about darfur. To them that is justified and the right thing to do.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130