Obama sows seeds of demise

Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Here is a great story by Dick Morris about the demise of barack obama and how it all points to his first 100 days in office.


http://thehill.com/dick-morris/obama-sows-seeds-of-demise-2009-04-28.html
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.


what dick morris says about obama in this story couldnt be any closer to the truth. Why cant other people see this. Get off the Obama bandwagon before it is to late.

When the Obama administration crashes and burns, with approval ratings that fall through the floor, political scientists can trace its demise to its first hundred days. While Americans are careful not to consign a presidency they desperately need to succeed to the dustbin of history, the fact is that this president has moved — on issue after issue — in precisely the opposite direction of what the people want him to do.


And then will come his heavy lifting. He has yet to raise taxes, regiment healthcare or provide amnesty for illegal immigrants. He hasn’t closed down the car companies he now runs and he has not yet forced a 50 percent hike in utility bills with his cap-and-trade legislation. These are all the goodies he has in store for us all.

Obama’s very activism these days arrogates to himself the blame for the success or failure of his policies. Their outcome will determine his outcome, and there is no way it will be positive.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: mr1precision On: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Remember when Obama said he would review the federal budget line by line and eliminate wasteful spending and earmarks. Yet he let over 8000 earmarks go through in one shot. How many more can we come up with?
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:55 pm

mr1precision wrote:Remember when Obama said he would review the federal budget line by line and eliminate wasteful spending and earmarks. Yet he let over 8000 earmarks go through in one shot. How many more can we come up with?



Just another blatant lie.

the worst is yet to come after the 2010 elections once he raises taxes and cap trade take place, and when the bush tax cuts are eliminated.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130


Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: stockingfull On: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:09 pm

It's just incredible how stupid the American people are, ain't it? I mean, the 61% who approve of the President's policies (up from Dubya's what? 28?), and the 43% who think we're on the right track (compared to 19% back in December).

Dick Morris was a whore when he worked for Clinton. He still is; only now, he's whoring for your team. 8-)
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:10 pm

stockingfull wrote:It's just incredible how stupid the American people are, ain't it? I mean, the 61% who approve of the President's policies (up from Dubya's what? 28?), and the 43% who think we're on the right track (compared to 19% back in December).


Yes, the people are stupid. Can you believe that 61% think the President is doing a good job?????? ;)
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: stockingfull On: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:14 pm

jpete wrote:
stockingfull wrote:It's just incredible how stupid the American people are, ain't it? I mean, the 61% who approve of the President's policies (up from Dubya's what? 28?), and the 43% who think we're on the right track (compared to 19% back in December).


Yes, the people are stupid. Can you believe that 61% think the President is doing a good job?????? ;)

Funny you should ask, because another 20% like him but not his policies. So, that's 81% personal favorables, 61% approval.

That would be a "yes" to your question.
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 pm

stockingfull wrote:
jpete wrote:
stockingfull wrote:It's just incredible how stupid the American people are, ain't it? I mean, the 61% who approve of the President's policies (up from Dubya's what? 28?), and the 43% who think we're on the right track (compared to 19% back in December).


Yes, the people are stupid. Can you believe that 61% think the President is doing a good job?????? ;)

Funny you should ask, because another 20% like him but not his policies. So, that's 81% personal favorables, 61% approval.

That would be a "yes" to your question.


I guess if putting the final nail in the coffin is the job, then I'll have to agree with you. Because you sure as sh!t can't be talking about turning the country around and returning us to a sound economy and Constitutionally mandated government! ;)
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:45 am

stockingfull wrote:
jpete wrote:
stockingfull wrote:It's just incredible how stupid the American people are, ain't it? I mean, the 61% who approve of the President's policies (up from Dubya's what? 28?), and the 43% who think we're on the right track (compared to 19% back in December).


Yes, the people are stupid. Can you believe that 61% think the President is doing a good job?????? ;)

Funny you should ask, because another 20% like him but not his policies. So, that's 81% personal favorables, 61% approval.

That would be a "yes" to your question.


I would be obama will have lower approval ratings then bush did at the end of his first term once obamas socialist policies fail.

i highly doubt he has an 81% favorable rating. That may be the case if 9 dems are polled for every 10 people asked.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 am

I hear a lot about how bad Obama is & what a terrible job hes doing but I don`t see anyone saying who ran that would be doing better on all points & that had a snowballs chance in Washington of winning & just what they would have done differently that would have changed everything by now.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:28 am

samhill wrote:I hear a lot about how bad Obama is & what a terrible job hes doing but I don`t see anyone saying who ran that would be doing better on all points & that had a snowballs chance in Washington of winning & just what they would have done differently that would have changed everything by now.



I think we say all the time what should be done.

First of all let capitalism thrive.
Stop nationalizing banks, stop taking over car companys, get the *censored* out of walstreet, dont limit executives salarys.

Give tax breaks to small business and incentives to hire.
stop raising taxes on small business and forcing them to close.

Dont let the bush tax cuts expire.
that will be a huge tax increase on all of us.

Stop taxing the rich.
When you tax the rich the pass it on to the consumer.

Dont bankrupt the coal industry like he promised.
Give coal and oil companies tax breaks to drill for oil explore for oil give coal companys incentive to explore for more coal and get it out of the ground.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 am

So you only covered the economy & basically said to put it back the way it was(that really worked) & you never mentioned who would have done this. So now that the economy is once again basically sound lets tackle some more problems.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am

samhill wrote:So you only covered the economy & basically said to put it back the way it was(that really worked) & you never mentioned who would have done this. So now that the economy is once again basically sound lets tackle some more problems.



Who would do it.

It would take conservatives to fix the economy. And putting it back the way it was would be great. Did you forget about the prosperity of the economy over the last 6 1/2 out of 8 years bush was in office.

Some quick notes on other policies.

Close the borders and send all illegals back to mexico or wherever their home land is.
Stop abortions
this country needs to have more conservative morals and values.

what else do you want to know about ask and you shall receive
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: Jeddbird On: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 am

brckwlt wrote:It would take conservatives to fix the economy.


It took FDR (Hardly a conservative) to get us out of the great depression through government spending. FDR spent on WWII & Obama is spending on job & infrastruture.Same result.

brckwlt wrote:Did you forget about the prosperity of the economy over the last 6 1/2 out of 8 years bush was in office.

That "Prosperity" was fake & built on a House of Cards & lies that was destined to come crashing down.....& did just that.

brckwlt wrote:Close the borders and send all illegals back to mexico or wherever their home land is.

Impossible to ever achieve

brckwlt wrote:Stop abortions

Make contraceptives freely available to stop the NEED for abortioins.

brckwlt wrote:this country needs to have more conservative morals and values.

What tbhis country needs is to return to having ANY kind of morals. They have been sadly lacking for many years now. (but I think Obama is turning that around too....Just the ending of torture is a good start)
Jeddbird
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Dutchwest
Stove/Furnace Model: Federal

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:19 am

brckwlt wrote:
samhill wrote:So you only covered the economy & basically said to put it back the way it was(that really worked) & you never mentioned who would have done this. So now that the economy is once again basically sound lets tackle some more problems.



Who would do it.

It would take conservatives to fix the economy. And putting it back the way it was would be great. Did you forget about the prosperity of the economy over the last 6 1/2 out of 8 years bush was in office.

Some quick notes on other policies.

Close the borders and send all illegals back to mexico or wherever their home land is.
Stop abortions
this country needs to have more conservative morals and values.

what else do you want to know about ask and you shall receive

If by "prosperity" you mean used a policy of inflation to pump up the economy until it blew up like a 20000 pound Bunker Buster then you'd be correct. Otherwise, not so much......
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Obama sows seeds of demise

PostBy: brckwlt On: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:19 am

Jeddbird wrote:
brckwlt wrote:It would take conservatives to fix the economy.


It took FDR (Hardly a conservative) to get us out of the great depression through government spending. FDR spent on WWII & Obama is spending on job & infrastruture.Same result.


yeah wwII got us out of the great depression, nothing fdr did. all he did was create big govt.

Jeddbird wrote:
brckwlt wrote:Did you forget about the prosperity of the economy over the last 6 1/2 out of 8 years bush was in office.

That "Prosperity" was fake & built on a House of Cards & lies that was destined to come crashing down.....& did just that.


A democratic congress is to blame for the housing conditions

Jeddbird wrote:
brckwlt wrote:Close the borders and send all illegals back to mexico or wherever their home land is.

Impossible to ever achieve


not impossible, it wont happen over night but we could do more to stop illegals from entering the country, but why would we when we all know that illegals vote democrat. so they have no reason to stop illegals

Jeddbird wrote:
brckwlt wrote:Stop abortions

Make contraceptives freely available to stop the NEED for abortioins.



good idea that would help

Jeddbird wrote:
brckwlt wrote:this country needs to have more conservative morals and values.

What tbhis country needs is to return to having ANY kind of morals. They have been sadly lacking for many years now. (but I think Obama is turning that around too....Just the ending of torture is a good start)


Obama is doing nothing to bring back good morals and values, he driving them farther into the toilet
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130