DVC500 at last wrote:
Wow! It makes you wonder What exactly was in the bags that made them Spontaniously combust!
Good catch! Your a good neighbor! Someone owes you a
Just the wood sanding dust and rags with tung oil on them inside of a dark plastic trash bag. The fire chief said that earlier in the day the sun kept the bags nice and toasty to help get things going.
Nobody was home, just an exited dog and cat. His wife was a couple of houses down the street and noticed the shiny lights going to her house, THEN she came home. Boy was she upset! They've been working on this house for six months non-stop. It would have been a real kick in the pants to loose it now.