Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: brckwlt On: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Gallup came out with a poll on monday that says 40% of americans consider themselves to be conservative and only 21% liberal. That is why the media does everything the can to destroy sarah palin and make her out to be stupid because they know if she runs for president she will win in a land slide.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/Conse ... Group.aspx

If palin was a moderate like mccain the media would love her. They know when the Republicans run a mod for president they have a good chance to beat them and thats why they arent near as hard on someone like mccain as they are on palin. Look for the palin bashing to continue right up to and through her 2 term presidency. This is real bad news for all you liberals, mods, and 3rd party types.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: jpete On: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:12 pm

The Obamites drink Kool Aid and you've clearly been eating mushrooms......

In addition to sampling error, question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of public opinion polls.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: brckwlt On: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:00 pm

jpete wrote:The Obamites drink Kool Aid and you've clearly been eating mushrooms...... :shh:

In addition to sampling error, question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of public opinion polls.[


Looks like your a Palin hater as well. i should of figured.

so i guess your statement about bias and sampling errors can factor into the polls about obamas approval ratings then too.

ya know this is the same *censored* you hear every time there is a good poll about republicans or conservatives. They will tell us ohh polls mean nothing and you cant rely on them, they are flawed.

But when they are about the messiah or any other democrat policy the poll quickly becomes the gospel.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130


Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: coalkirk On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:07 am

Liberalism is a mental illness. Don't try and reason with one.
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: Paulie On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:58 pm

I believe that most people are conservative on most issues. Sarah will not be President, no way no how. It has nothing to
do with her political views. It has to do with the scope of her views. Conservative or Liberal, you do not get the white house
unless you can see the big picture. She clearly and proudly, does not. Not a bad thing, but it will keep her out of the White House. So, basically, no one fears her except maybe the Moose she grazed last season. :D
Paulie
 
Stove/Furnace Make: leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: brckwlt On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Paulie wrote:I believe that most people are conservative on most issues. Sarah will not be President, no way no how. It has nothing to
do with her political views. It has to do with the scope of her views. Conservative or Liberal, you do not get the white house
unless you can see the big picture. She clearly and proudly, does not. Not a bad thing, but it will keep her out of the White House. So, basically, no one fears her except maybe the Moose she grazed last season. :D


How can you say she doesnt see the big picture. Her state unlike 95% of the other states in the country doesnt need bailout money and their govt doesnt operate in the red either. Imagine that, by having tax cuts and not spending money on stupid things like green BS and other lib programs alaska manages to stay out of the red and isnt going bank rupt like so many other places in the country. If anything sarah palin gets the big picture and passes it. She is only a different plane then the rest of the gov's in the nation. She needs to show all the other politicians how its done. they could learn more then a few things from her.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Alaska gets a lot more fed money than what they contribute & they get a lot of tax revenue off of the oil companies. Much like was proposed during the debates.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: brckwlt On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

samhill wrote:Alaska gets a lot more fed money than what they contribute & they get a lot of tax revenue off of the oil companies. Much like was proposed during the debates.


If the stupid dems and environmentalist would let us drill for oil in the states everyone could benefit from more tax revenue from the oil companies not to mention a lower price at the pump as well
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: ceccil On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 pm

samhill wrote:they get a lot of tax revenue off of the oil companies


I'm not into politics by any means. I may also be way off by my comment here, so bear with me. It just seems to me that NY and PA could be in the same boat as Alaska as far as the revenue from the oil companies. There are literally thousands of gas wells dotted across both states (NY & PA), but do we see anything of the money that is generated from them? If Alaska is doing that well because of oil, we should be doing pretty good from the gas wells. Must be Alaska is doing something right where the later two are not. :mad: Hell, the town I live in is surrounded by these wells and we still pay one of the highest NG prices in the country (according to an article I read a few mo. ago) thanks to the great state of NY tax plan. In the last year they have tapped 3 new wells within one mile of where I work. On a side note, they are a spectacular display on a foggy night when they burn them off. Looks like the end of the world is coming. There, I'm done with my little rant. Just had to blow off a little steam. :D

Jeff

P.S. This is one of the reasons I don't get involved in politics.
ceccil
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker, Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: 90K, Mark III

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: rberq On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Why do Democrats fear Sarah Palin?
Don't know.
But us independents fear her because she's a shallow ignorant white-trash redneck.
Best to leave her in Alaska where she can continue to keep an eye on the Ruskies for us.
rberq
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300
Coal Size/Type: Nut -- Kimmel/Blaschak/Reading
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators, propane

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: coalkirk On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm

rberq wrote:Why do Democrats fear Sarah Palin?
Don't know.
But us independents fear her because she's a shallow ignorant white-trash redneck.
Best to leave her in Alaska where she can continue to keep an eye on the Ruskies for us.


Damn, you sure sound like a liberal.
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: rberq On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:00 pm

coalkirk wrote:Damn, you sure sound like a liberal.

Labels, labels, labels. I'm liberal on some things, conservative on others, in between on most. t'ain't so simple as classifying animal, vegetable, and mineral.
rberq
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300
Coal Size/Type: Nut -- Kimmel/Blaschak/Reading
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators, propane

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: jpete On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 pm

coalkirk wrote:Liberalism is a mental illness. Don't try and reason with one.


I'm a liberal because I don't bow before a woman who can't run her family but she wants to run the country?

Try again pinhead.

When your underage, unmarried daughter is sitting at home, don't go on speaking tours about how to avoid teen pregnancy. It makes you look stupid and hypocritical.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: ErikLaurence On: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:38 pm

She'll never be elected President because she would never get the republican nomination. You can't hide in the primaries (especially Iowa and NH) and when she speaks she consistently proves herself a fool.

Finally it's easy to run to her right on fiscal policy. Alaska is BY FAR the most socialist state in the union. They tax big business and use that money to pay a dividend to all the citizens. That is socialism and no other state does it. That is "spreading the wealth around".
ErikLaurence
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Reading Lehigh
Stove/Furnace Model: LL Hyfire II w/heat jacket

Re: Why Democrats fear Sarah Palin

PostBy: Jeddbird On: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Fear her??? ...The Democrats would probably be happy to fund all her political activities ......for life! (She's the best thing that's happened to the Democratic Party since FDR & JFK!)
Jeddbird
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Dutchwest
Stove/Furnace Model: Federal