Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: coalkirk On: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 pm

samhill wrote:Just a question here, because I really don`t know what constitutes releasing the certificate, should it tour the country & perhaps some scholars should be permitted to take bits of it for lab analysis. IMO every organization that has a legitimate reason to see it has, are the birth certificates of all our living & past presidents on display somewhere? Just what would truly be enough?


Would you please name one of those organizations that have seen it? I understand only the former Gov of Hawaii claims to have seen it but can't actually locate it. Ask yourself one simple question. Why would he not release it? Could it be he was not born in the US? Or maybe it says something else he would rather not have made public like he's a muslim? I can't think of a single legitimate reason not to release it. He's hiding it for a reason or he would have put this controversy to bed a long time ago. I think it should be mandatory in any future election that when you file to run, you must present this constitutionally mandated document. No matter now, he's president. I sure as hell don't want him kicked out and have that blathering idiot Biden take over.
Remember when Clinton would not release his medical records? He probably had a bad case of the Wolinskis on his willie. :eek2: :fear:
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

The factcheck link has all the supporting links listed at the bottom as well as the names & positions of others in the text of the article.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: jeromemsn On: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:06 pm

I still don't see any Birth Certificates posted on the wall....so your all "Mute"

He is a damn fine President and a Democrat and a Black man. Damn fine President, he has brought being Presidential back to the table.

How come the guy that runs the show in the House...whats his name Boehner...Doesn't he have the power to do a search and rescue of said document???
jeromemsn
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker 90 dvc
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman elite fireplace insert


Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:10 pm

jeromemsn wrote:I still don't see any Birth Certificates posted on the wall....so your all "Mute"

He is a damn fine President and a Democrat and a Black man. Damn fine President, he has brought being Presidential back to the table.

How come the guy that runs the show in the House...whats his name Boehner...Doesn't he have the power to do a search and rescue of said document???



????? see you got fine.... then you got 10x fine.....

both are sugar and attract flies!!! but so does poop and thats what i think about him......

hes attracting 8-)
Poconoeagle
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: jpete On: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:58 pm

jeromemsn wrote:I still don't see any Birth Certificates posted on the wall....so your all "Mute"

He is a damn fine President and a Democrat and a Black man. Damn fine President, he has brought being Presidential back to the table.

How come the guy that runs the show in the House...whats his name Boehner...Doesn't he have the power to do a search and rescue of said document???


Who said he wanted to? What's in it for him? Doesn't make him president. What is his incentive?
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: Freddy On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:39 am

You know me.... I stay away from politics....and I have not even read this entire web page, but here's a place that shows high res pics of Obama's birth certificate and a lenghty talk. I don't care one way or another, but it seems many here are looking to fuel this fire...here's more fuel!


http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.


Also a page from Snopes claiming he's a natural born and that he showed his birth certificate in 2008:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp


OK... Shake hands.... now back to your corners.... DING!!..... FIGHT!
Freddy
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Reading piece o' junk in the barn (rice)
Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:12 am

samhill wrote:Just a question here, because I really don`t know what constitutes releasing the certificate, should it tour the country & perhaps some scholars should be permitted to take bits of it for lab analysis. IMO every organization that has a legitimate reason to see it has, are the birth certificates of all our living & past presidents on display somewhere? Just what would truly be enough?


No, Sam it's simple enough. The Supreme Court has final say as to what's Constitutional or not. Let them see the original Birth Certificate and not some Certificate of Live Birth which does not contain all the information stated on the Birth Certificate. Boy, wouldn't that end this discussion fast. What a concept? What's he hiding? Lisa
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 am

I don`t believe he`s hiding anything, just keeping a bunch of fools running around yelling the sky is falling. If it is so important that such a large movement has (I guess) proof that he is not a citizen why haven`t they brought this matter before the supreme court? Your right that they could decide one way or the other but IMO it wouldn`t make a bit of difference. I`m done with this IMO stupid dragged out discussion, these fools in D.C. can`t even pass a budget which will cause a shutdown of Gov., we got our troops spread all over the globe, have a major nuclear threat, are just in the beginning stages of turning the economy around & the tons of other problems but we`re stuck on a birth certificate that I`m sure has been verified over & over by the opposition of such a dearly beloved Pres..
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:06 am

samhill wrote:I don`t believe he`s hiding anything, just keeping a bunch of fools running around yelling the sky is falling. If it is so important that such a large movement has (I guess) proof that he is not a citizen why haven`t they brought this matter before the supreme court? Your right that they could decide one way or the other but IMO it wouldn`t make a bit of difference. I`m done with this IMO stupid dragged out discussion, these fools in D.C. can`t even pass a budget which will cause a shutdown of Gov., we got our troops spread all over the globe, have a major nuclear threat, are just in the beginning stages of turning the economy around & the tons of other problems but we`re stuck on a birth certificate that I`m sure has been verified over & over by the opposition of such a dearly beloved Pres..



???? you dont believe???? are you serious??? he wont show his ticket to the show!! you say he not hiding it??? what do you call not showing it and spending millions on defending law suits about not showing it???? not hiding????? again......are you serious????



"your sure" its been verified????? hes beloved by silly people....... he has had many chances to resolve the budget but instead hes wacking off in el salvadore giving them 200 million to piss away...... beloved my skinny hiney :!: :!:
Poconoeagle
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: Dann757 On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 am

jeromemsn wrote:He is a damn fine President and a Democrat and a Black man. Damn fine President, he has brought being Presidential back to the table.


You're correct, because I will have to pay a damn fine with the unconstitutional health care bill. Funny, I thought he is bi-racial, you must have been fooled by his shifty ebonics dialect.


It's funny how millions don't see it that way. Care to elaborate :?: , you know, the out of control spending, the radical left NWO Marxist ideology, the apology tour that emboldened the entire muslim world, the anti- drilling stance, the joke promises, close Gitmo yet? How's the bullet trains coming along? I want to ride one and see the millions of windmills making us energy independant.

The birth certificate is moot, Obama is bought and payed for. The thing that gets me is his associates, Wright, Farrakhan, Ayers, Soros, Immelt, Jackson (who dove under the bed at the Lorraine Motel), etc., his scattered foreign country childhood being influenced by his commie mommy and her various foreign unAmerican husbands. He was indoctrinated at an early age to be anti-colonial and anti-American.
He's already got a billion bucks to buy the election and continue spending trillions we don't have, and let's not forget to dissolve the borders and the Constitution; snub our only ally Israel, ignore Iran, embrace Marxist Brazil, drive corporations out of the USA, and project weakness to the rest of the world. :)
Attachments
lolosoetoroanndunhammayabarack.jpg
(24.47 KiB) Viewed 5 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]26768[/nepathumb]
ussa.jpg
(36.01 KiB) Viewed 4 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]26769[/nepathumb]
Dann757
 

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: jeromemsn On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 am

We can thank the Fab Fools of the Bush Administration for the bills that President Obama is paying. Oh your one of those guys that think he just started tossing money out the window to help the economy because he could I bet.....sure he did....

If we would of taken the global financial system down because of all the dirty deeds the banks and others did....there wouldn't be an America. We would of been ripped apart to pay for all the suffering of the world over. What was done had to be done but was not done without great thought. We "WE" made a great mess and "WE" would of come tumbling down!!! Still a great mess....The money that was handed out was used in the wrong way and didn't pay the bills but was used instead to only prop-up the system. No it will hit again thanks to Bankers and Wall Street and next time there won't be any bail out! You Bastards!!!

I liked what Boehner did say about the Birth Certificate......"American people will believe what they want to believe.....I myself believe he is a U.S. citizen" Think there is anything to what he said???? lol
jeromemsn
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker 90 dvc
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman elite fireplace insert

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:26 am

jeromemsn wrote:I still don't see any Birth Certificates posted on the wall....so your all "Mute"

He is a damn fine President and a Democrat and a Black man. Damn fine President, he has brought being Presidential back to the table.

How come the guy that runs the show in the House...whats his name Boehner...Doesn't he have the power to do a search and rescue of said document???


What the does that fact that he is Black man have to do with any of this? That's the only true fact in your entire post. He may have run on the Democrat ticket but he has shown himself to be a Socialist. Everything else is highly debatable. No, the speaker of the house does not have the authority to conduct "a search and rescue of said document." It's called vetting the candidate and is something that the Media should have taken care of long before Obama ran for office. That's their job - watch guard of the truth. Lisa
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 am

jeromemsn wrote:We can thank the Fab Fools of the Bush Administration for the bills that President Obama is paying. Oh your one of those guys that think he just started tossing money out the window to help the economy because he could I bet.....sure he did....


How easily you forget that since Obama's Oath of Office the Federal Deficit has tripled. That's not Bush's signature on those spending bells. When does Obama get to take credit for his actions in destroying the economy and lowering the standard of living for all Americans. It's been two years plus and it's all on Obama now. Lisa
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:21 am

I should know better but here goes, now I`m not looking up figures its all just pulled out of the air. If we were in say two billion dollars of debt & the interest rate was growing faster than what you were making even without having to run a country or business or whatever perspective you want, just how is that original debt your fault? It does not vaporize when someone else comes into office.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Ongoing questions about Obama's birth certificate

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:51 am

samhill wrote:I should know better but here goes, now I`m not looking up figures its all just pulled out of the air. If we were in say two billion dollars of debt & the interest rate was growing faster than what you were making even without having to run a country or business or whatever perspective you want, just how is that original debt your fault? It does not vaporize when someone else comes into office.


Sam, I never said that Obama started with a zero balance deficient. I said the Federal deficient has tripled since he took office - take what was there on the day he was sworn in and triple it. He has no one to blame for that tripling but himself because the majority of it is brand new debt Obama racked up. Lisa
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I