This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: SMITTY On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:51 am

Have a look at this. There might be a reason after all, that that Republican politician shouted "LIAR!" at Obama.

This is an application for state sponsored health care from the state of Massachusetts. Remember, MA is the guinea-pig for the rest of the country (they've been forcing us to buy insurance & fining those who don't for the last 2+ years). Take a close gander at the sentence in the center of the picture & then think about how much you pay out for health care. My camera is a pile of *censored*, so this is as clear as I can get it..........

Coming to your town soon................
Illegal health care.JPG
(55.01 KiB) Viewed 63 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
Real nice, huh??? STAY TUNED.........
[nepathumb]13931[/nepathumb]
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: ErikLaurence On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:42 am

This is the work of that other commie, Mitt Romney.
ErikLaurence
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Reading Lehigh
Stove/Furnace Model: LL Hyfire II w/heat jacket

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: SMITTY On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:16 am

How do you figure?

He was UTTERLY POWERLESS against the Democrat controlled house & senate, as is ANY governor in this state. MA uses a governor to place blame -- nothing more.
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler


Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: mr1precision On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:53 am

ErikLaurence wrote:This is the work of that other commie, Mitt Romney.


Mitt Romney is hardly a commie. He's ten times better than Diamond Deval Patrick. Romney didn't even take a salary while he served as govenor.

Smitty is right.
Here's the whole picture.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/48842
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: Black_And_Blue On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:56 am

Wilson received over $750k in donations in 48hrs after stating the obvious.....
Attachments
You Lie.jpg
(18.53 KiB) Viewed 8 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]13932[/nepathumb]
Black_And_Blue
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska 140

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: beemerboy On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 am

Black_And_Blue wrote:Wilson received over $750k in donations in 48hrs after stating the obvious.....


And his opponent took in over a million in the first 24 hours. :lol:
beemerboy
 
Stove/Furnace Make: SAEY
Stove/Furnace Model: Hannover 1

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: ErikLaurence On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 am

mr1precision wrote:
ErikLaurence wrote:This is the work of that other commie, Mitt Romney.


Mitt Romney is hardly a commie. He's ten times better than Diamond Deval Patrick. Romney didn't even take a salary while he served as govenor.

Smitty is right.
Here's the whole picture.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/48842
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.



Either the governor has no power or he does.
ErikLaurence
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Reading Lehigh
Stove/Furnace Model: LL Hyfire II w/heat jacket

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: mr1precision On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:16 pm

ErikLaurence wrote:
mr1precision wrote:
ErikLaurence wrote:This is the work of that other commie, Mitt Romney.


Mitt Romney is hardly a commie. He's ten times better than Diamond Deval Patrick. Romney didn't even take a salary while he served as govenor.

Smitty is right.
Here's the whole picture.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/48842
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.



Either the governor has no power or he does.


No politician in this state has much power unless they're a demacrat. If you lived here you'd know that.
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Why did Romney keep taking credit for his states health care plan if he had nothing to do with it?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: ErikLaurence On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:21 pm

ErikLaurence
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Reading Lehigh
Stove/Furnace Model: LL Hyfire II w/heat jacket

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: mr1precision On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 pm

samhill wrote:Why did Romney keep taking credit for his states health care plan if he had nothing to do with it?


If you Read my firts post you'd know his view on the matter. It even has a video so you wont have to read it.
Here it is again.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/48842
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: Black_And_Blue On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:30 pm

I count six windows into Obama care :

Image
Black_And_Blue
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska 140

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: ErikLaurence On: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:04 pm

mr1precision wrote:
samhill wrote:Why did Romney keep taking credit for his states health care plan if he had nothing to do with it?


If you Read my firts post you'd know his view on the matter. It even has a video so you wont have to read it.
Here it is again.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/48842
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.


He didn't veto it and make the legislature over ride him.

He sucked up to teddy when he signed it.

Watch the video from the signing I posted and tell me again how Mitt fought this thing.
ErikLaurence
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Reading Lehigh
Stove/Furnace Model: LL Hyfire II w/heat jacket

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: samhill On: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:46 am

He never fought anything in this bill, he claimed it as his own & the last time I heard anything from him( its been sometime) he was still taking credit for his health care bill. But I don`t see how anyone can compair wording in a state bill to something that is in a so far non exsistant federal bill, even after the pres. & others publically stated otherwise.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: This might be a window into Obama's health plan......

PostBy: coalkirk On: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 am

When Obama says there is nothing in the bill that will provide benfits to illegal aliens, he is technically correct. The problem is the dems voted down provisions several times in commitee that would have provided a mechinism to verify citizenship. So yes the proposed bills SAY that the benefits are not for illegals, but the reality on the ground is they will recieve them .Just like they are allowed to register and vote now. The system has been rigged. Add Acorn to the mix and they can vote several times.
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal