OK I had some time today but my camera has dead batteries. So I'll try to explain without picture's. I taped into the power That is going to the boiler. Then I ran the power to the new relay that I added on. Then I disconnected the taco pump wires from the existing relay and connected them to the new relay that I added. Then I disconnected the t-stat wire from the existing relay and connected them to the relay I added. Now the existing relay only work with the aqua stat and the relay I added only works the taco pump. Sound's about right but I'm bad at explaining things. I will take some pictures when I get some batteries.
It has been working great so far I have no more wasted coal. I'm using South Tamaqua coal pocket coal this year. I have the timer set a 1.5 minutes feed rate at 4 and air at 4.5 and it burning pretty nice. The temp in the boiler has been staying around 180 degrees. It's been 4 days since I had to empty the ash bucket & it's still only half way full. I finally did something right