Has anyone been to the Lasalette Shrine for the Christmas lights? It's a great place to take the kids. If you know of any other places in the Massachusetts area to see Christmas lights please share.http://www.lasalette-shrine.org/Christmas.html
- State of Massachusetts Moderator
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:54 pm
- Location: Boylston Ma.
- Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson Pea Coal
- Stove/Furnace Model: 130
My wife insists that Bright Nights in Forest Park (Springfield) is great although I have never been. They do charge for admission.
The website: http://www.brightnights.org
- New Member
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:08 pm
- Location: Central Massachusetts
- Stove/Furnace Make: Crane
- Stove/Furnace Model: 202