Update 12-03-09 Here are the steps I have taken:
I blocked off most of the duct where the oil furnace draws the cold air in from. This helped the "suction" if you will to draw the hot air off of the stove, but still was not enough.
I lowered the "limit switch" down just a few degrees on the 14" duct so that the oil blower runs more. Helps, but still not enough
I taped up the 14" duct to make sure there were no leaks.
With all this in place I fired up the second burner and watched it. It went up slow but still too hot.
I added one of the two blower motors on the bottom back of the stove. The installation instructions say not to install the blower motors with the type of install I had. These are the ones that plug into "yellow".
The one motor brought the temp down quite a bit, but still not enough.
I added the second motor to the bottom back and that brought the temp down to the "safe" zone.
I let it run a while and both burrners were going good and it kept the temp down to around 500*
It did take a little while to bring the temp down, but it was very hot and it was a trial and error proses I was trying so I could trouble shoot.
So as it stands now I think I got the heat situation under control with all the little tweaking I have done and with everyone's help
"Matthaus" and my installer both came up with this process for me to try and track and it looks like it is working. The real test will come soon enough...
You have all been very helpful, Thank You !!!
WNY Thank you for sharing the switches idea. It makes life good!!! (I can't imagine NOT having them!!!)
I hope this series of posts from all helps someone else that may have this issue.
Thanks again all,