We got the Keystoker stove moved to the new house (many of you knew we were moving into an old victorian!) 3 of us mananged to get it down the basement on a dolley....got it set in place. REMOVED the power vent, since now we have a 30'? chimney in the center of the house.
Yesterday, went down and bought a bunch of black pipe and a couple of elbows, pull an existing old floor furnance pipe (small not used anyway) out of the chimney, hooked the pipe to the stove, screwed and siliconed the joints, let it dry for an hour. Then, went down and bought a few pieces of 8" duct work and hook it into the existing large floor furnance grate into the living room.
Filled it up and started a fire, went out...had to go get some charcoal, broke them up and it started no problem! It got real hot and was almost pushing the hot coals off the grate, had to adjust feed and such, but I don't think the exhaust pipe has gone over 100-120 degrees (if that) on the outside, I have the cheapo magnetic thermo, but I can actually put my hand on it for quite a while....seem to working. Just have to fine tune! May have to get a bigger one? It's a big house.
Pics to follow.