ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
Hello everyone! I just got a bulk load of Antracite nut coal said it was reading coal. It looks different from what the reading bagged coal looked like. It seems to have a little silver shine too it is that normal? Seems to be burning well. Can anybody give me any information? Thanks
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:44 am
- Location: Steubenville, OH
- Stove/Furnace Make: Woodchuck
- Stove/Furnace Model: 2900
could be a different vane of coal, maybe slightly oiled or damp.
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 5452
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:40 am
- Location: Cuba, NY
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker, LL & CoalTrol
- Stove/Furnace Model: 90K, Hyfire I, VF3000 Soon