Thanks for that. I am not interested in switching to soft coal after learning about hard coal. I have about 2 more hours on you but that is really not bad. I hope they stay in business until I move out further into the farms.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
- Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
- Other Heating: Gas boiler backup/main
- Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000
Thanks for the info folks. Coal is still the least expensive home fuel to heat with you just have to be careful till you learn it. Thanks again folks have a great summer ill check back in again when octobers rust is in the trees.ha
- Stove/Furnace Make: vogalzang pot belly