ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
I swear I saw here somewhere a chart comparing the cost of coal with NG and other fuels? Anyone know what I am talking about?
- Posts: 1537
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:28 am
There's the fuel cost calculator but you have to supply your own costs.
- Posts: 2594
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 pm
- Location: Delanson, NY
- Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
- Stove/Furnace Model: 140 auger, forced hot air
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:21 pm
- Location: Drums PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: efm / Quadra-fire 2100-I
- Stove/Furnace Model: DF 520 / wood stove
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45 pm
- Location: Mid Coast, Maine
- Stove/Furnace Make: Fuller & Warren Baseburner
- Stove/Furnace Model: Jotul-507 Glenwood #116 OAK