After you transfer to your computer you can use windows Movie maker to edit and encode it. For files that are uploaded here to be viewable by everyone and embedded they need to be WMV. Once you have created your masterpiece export the video from Windows movie maker using:
- "Save movie file" option which will open up a wizard.
- When you get to the selection for "Movie Settings", use "Other Settings".
- From the drop down box select "Video for Lan (768Kbps)"
- Under movie file size check that the estimated file size is below 200MB.
- If it is not from the drop down box select "Video for Broadband (512kbps)"
- If it's still not under the limit of 200MB use the next lower one.
Once the new file is encoded you can upload here as you would an image. The forum will automatically embed the video in a silverlight player which is cross browser and cross platform friendly.
***I'll be adding more directions later.