As the title "Thoughtful and Intelligent Debates" implies we want quality discussion in this forum. If you're going to post a new topic or reply to one here please make sure it fits the following guidelines.
- Clear and descriptive title for your topic.
- You don't need to write a book but please have a reasonable amount of material to support or dispute what you are discussing.
- Outside references to material to support or dispute your argument can be used but they should not wholly make up your argument. If for example you reference a news article please explain exactly what you are referencing and why.
- Stay on topic, while topics will wander in the general forums we want to keep them strictly on topic in this forum. Flaming will not be tolerated at all.
He is talking to his son.
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 6143
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:05 pm
- Location: Guilford, Connecticut
- Stove/Furnace Model: Axeman-Anderson 260M
They are father and son.
Ooops! Coaledsweat got it first...missed his post for some reason.
- Posts: 2594
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 pm
- Location: Delanson, NY
- Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
- Stove/Furnace Model: 140 auger, forced hot air
Further conformation of the brilliance of members of this forum.
- Posts: 3200
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:11 pm
- Location: Kent CT
- Stove/Furnace Make: Franco Belge
- Stove/Furnace Model: 10-475