More Obama praising ACORN

More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:37 pm

smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 pm

That tape is from 07 (not new) & highly edited but he does not say by who. As for the other stuff on the segment are you saying that an actor playing a fool in a movie makes him a fool? Then I guess Arnold is our first alien Gov.. The med. hemp part has been going on for at least around 30 years & its the states that are doing it so far, not the Feds. Maybe you should investigate things first, once in a while you do come up with something then other times I just don`t know.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: Dann757 On: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Sammy loves Obamaaaaaaa, Sammy loves Obammmmaaaaa.
Dann757
 


Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:23 pm

No dann, just like some facts once in a while. Lets at least try to find something that makes sense. Or I`ll send the hemp pushing terminator after you.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 pm

samhill wrote:That tape is from 07 (not new) & highly edited but he does not say by who. As for the other stuff on the segment are you saying that an actor playing a fool in a movie makes him a fool? Then I guess Arnold is our first alien Gov.. The med. hemp part has been going on for at least around 30 years & its the states that are doing it so far, not the Feds. Maybe you should investigate things first, once in a while you do come up with something then other times I just don`t know.



I was only referring to the ACORN part

maybe OBAMA needss to check out the groups he advocates& partners with and lets influence his policies BEFORE he embraces them

so send a message to Obama to do HIS homework and then ill make sure I do mine better

personally - Im more worried about Obama not vetting his friends than me not watching all of the tape

but then Obama does not wrong in the eyes of the Kool Aid generation.

As usual its still all about Bush or whoever is reporting - not about Obama
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: Dann757 On: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:48 pm

ACORN schmaykorn
Last edited by Dann757 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dann757
 

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Like acorn or not the tape was from 2007 & was edited but they did not say by who. when you edit something you can cut what you want, change the order of things & so forth. Not trying to get into anything other than what it is, never did I mention anything about Bush, smoker you keep mentioning about the cool-aid generation, whats that all about you lost me there. If you can`t answer a question or say something constructive then lets all just use the third grade mentality & call names.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: Dann757 On: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah you're right. I'll always say when you are justified.
What the hell difference does it make. I could never convince you to be right wing. Maybe somebody else could.
You keep a discussion going don't deny that!
Dann757
 

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:29 am

samhill wrote:Like acorn or not the tape was from 2007 & was edited but they did not say by who. when you edit something you can cut what you want, change the order of things & so forth. Not trying to get into anything other than what it is, never did I mention anything about Bush, smoker you keep mentioning about the cool-aid generation, whats that all about you lost me there. If you can`t answer a question or say something constructive then lets all just use the third grade mentality & call names.




the editing of the tape does not disort his relationship to ACORN it merely distills the relevant statements
If you want to make the case that Obama is has not embraced ACORN and invited them into his inner circle and allowed them to influence his policy then you are contradicting Obama not me
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:19 am

Smokey, I was just pointing out that you posted something like it was news, ACORN has been a thorn in the Gov. side for a long time. For some reason it seems like once a organisation has an in with the Gov. its hard to get them out. That should be changed, if you remember Acorn either went to court or threatened to & the Gov. couldn`t kick them out. Acorn like many other things are most likely a good idea at their inception but like most everything that gets funding it gets abused, greed is a powerful motivator, the founder (I believe) was caught with his hands in the till & it probably hasn`t changed since. But I would be willing to bet that every admin.s has had dealings with them to try to sway votes. Thats politics.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: Sting On: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Image
Walking Eagle

President BARACK OBAMA was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upstate New York .



He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native American’s present standard of living. He referred to his time as a U.S. Senator and how he had voted for every Native American issue that came to the floor of the Senate.



Although President Obama was vague about the details of his plans, he seemed most enthusiastic and spoke eloquently about his ideas for helping his “red sisters and brothers.”



At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented Obama with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, “Walking Eagle.” The proud President then departed in his motorcade to a fundraiser, waving to the crowds.



A news reporter later asked the group of chiefs how they came to select the new name they had given to the President.



They explained that “Walking Eagle” is the name given to a bird so full of *censored* it can no longer fly.
Sting
 
Other Heating: BurnHAM=NG-gas

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Two weeks ago, heck those Indians already have it pretty good in upstate N.Y., it must be spring all year round on the resveration, I heard the Gov. was experimenting with climate control but I didn`t think they could be that selective.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:25 pm

:woot: :rimshot: Stinger with the zinger!! :rofl: :punk:

Thanks! I needed that one! 8-)
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 pm

samhill wrote:Smokey, I was just pointing out that you posted something like it was news, ACORN has been a thorn in the Gov. side for a long time. For some reason it seems like once a organisation has an in with the Gov. its hard to get them out. That should be changed, if you remember Acorn either went to court or threatened to & the Gov. couldn`t kick them out. Acorn like many other things are most likely a good idea at their inception but like most everything that gets funding it gets abused, greed is a powerful motivator, the founder (I believe) was caught with his hands in the till & it probably hasn`t changed since. But I would be willing to bet that every admin.s has had dealings with them to try to sway votes. Thats politics.


Under Obama ACORN has perpetrated its RICO type acts on a staggering scale and done so with impunity (at least with impunity from the Obama administration and DOJ)

I agree that RICO type groups like ACORN were around before Obama got into office.

Lets hope that with ACORN disbandment - they don't just morph into a new group doing the same RICO deeds.
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: More Obama praising ACORN

PostBy: Dann757 On: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:20 pm

How about "Stands with a promise" or " Hot Wind Every Sun" or " Gives Away Wampum" "Promises Moon, Gives Shadows"

Spaeker of the teepee have face stretched tighter than war drum! No trust!
Last edited by Dann757 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dann757