America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Al Sharpton says that when America overwhelmingly voted for Obama they they were voting for Socialism

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4119639/shar ... sm-shocker
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: brckwlt On: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:25 pm

wow al sharpton got something right with that quote ...

but he did get something wrong as well ... america didnt overwhelmingly vote for obama .. if only a couple states would of went mccains way, then mccain would of won
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: mikeandgerry On: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Truer words were never spoken.


Modern Democrat (a.k.a. progressive or liberal) = Socialist (a.k.a. communist)

That is the indisputable trajectory of their ascent.
mikeandgerry
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson Anthratube 130-M


Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: wlape3 On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 pm

The new snake oil!
27223252.jpg
(41.82 KiB) Viewed 23 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]20118[/nepathumb]
wlape3
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: 140 auger, forced hot air

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: tvb On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Since you are so concerned about "socialism", I'd love to see you all take a pledge to avoid anything socialistic so that you may avoid catching socialist cooties. Here's some things you can start to avoid (stolen fair and square off the internet in true socialistic fashion):
•Social Security
•Medicare/Medicaid
•State Children’s Health Insurance Programs (SCHIP)
•Police, Fire, and Emergency Services
•US Postal Service•Roads and Highways
•Air Travel (regulated by the socialist FAA)
•The US Railway System
•Public Subways and Metro Systems
•Public Bus and Light Rail Systems
•Rest Areas on Highways
•Sidewalks
•All Government-Funded Local/State Projects
•Public Water and Sewer Services (goodbye socialist toilet, shower, dishwasher, kitchen sink, outdoor hose!)
•Public and State Universities and Colleges•Public Primary and Secondary Schools
•Sesame Street•Publicly Funded Anti-Drug Use Education for Children
•Public Museums•Libraries•Public Parks and Beaches•State and National Parks
•Public Zoos•Unemployment Insurance•Municipal Garbage and Recycling Services
•Treatment at Any Hospital or Clinic That Ever Received Funding From Local, State or Federal Government (pretty much all of them)
•Medical Services and Medications That Were Created or Derived From Any Government Grant or Research Funding (again, pretty much all of them)
•Socialist Byproducts of Government Investment Such as Duct Tape and Velcro (Nazi-NASA Inventions)
•Use of the Internets, email, and networked computers, as the DoD's ARPANET was the basis for subsequent computer networking
•Foodstuffs, Meats, Produce and Crops That Were Grown With, Fed With, Raised With or That Contain Inputs From Crops Grown With Government Subsidies
•Clothing Made from Crops (e.g. cotton) That Were Grown With or That Contain Inputs From Government Subsidies
If a veteran of the government-run socialist US military, I will forego my VA benefits and insist on paying for my own medical care
I will not tour socialist government buildings like the Capitol in Washington, D.C.
I pledge to never take myself, my family, or my children on a tour of the following types of socialist locations, including but not limited to:
•Smithsonian Museums such as the Air and Space Museum or Museum of American History
•The socialist Washington, Lincoln, and Jefferson Monuments
•The government-operated Statue of Liberty•The Grand Canyon
•The socialist World War II and Vietnam Veterans Memorials
•The government-run socialist-propaganda location known as Arlington National Cemetery
•All other public-funded socialist sites, whether it be in your own state or in Washington, DC
Thank you for your support.
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Once again the master of the snipit Fox News only airs what it wants, not that Al Sharpton speaks for anybody but himself but if you listen to the entire interview that answer was in response to the way a question was asked & Sharpton isn`t sharp enough to realize whats been said. IMO the extreme right wing is going right back to McCarthyism, its sad that we don`t learn from history.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Seriously tvb? That list is laughable. I could easily do away with everything on that list except for that one other socialist system. PRISON. Which is where they put people who try to avoid their system.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: Dann757 On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:31 pm

I want my raise…………
GRRRRRRRRRR.....!
I'm MAD AND YOU WILL BE TOO!

Your U.S. House & Senate have voted themselves $4,700
and $5,300 raises.

1. They voted to not give you a Social Security cost of living raise in 2010 and 2011


2. Your Medicare premiums will go up $285.60 for the 2-years and you will not get the 3% COLA: $660/yr. Your total 2-yr loss and cost is -$1,600 or -$3,200 for husband and wife





3. Over 2-yrs The House & Senate each get $10,000 raises

4. Do you feel SCREWED?


5. WILL your cost of drugs - doctor fees - local taxes - food, etc., increase? You better believe they will!

WILL THEIRS? NO WAY .. They have a raise and better benefits. Why care about you? You never did anything about it in the past.

You're obviously too stupid or don't care. No offense; just making a point!

6. Do you really think that Nancy, Harry, Chris, Charlie, Barnie, et al, care about you?



SEND THE MESSAGE-- You're FIRED.

IN 2010 YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET RID OF THE SITTING CONGRESS AND Up to 1/3 OF THE SENATE,
AND 100% OF THE HOUSE.

MAKE SURE YOU'RE STILL MAD IN NOVEMBER 2010 AND TELL THEIR REPLACEMENTS
NOT TO SCREW UP.



It is ok to forward this to your sphere of influence if you are finally tired of the abuse.
Maybe it's time for the........
Amendment 28

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United
States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives,
and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or
Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the
United States ."

Let's get this passed around, folks - these people in Washington have brought this upon themselves!!! It's time for retribution. Let's take back America .



If you don't forward this to all your friends you're just part of the problem of national apathy.
Dann757
 

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: franco b On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:32 pm

tvb wrote:Since you are so concerned about "socialism", I'd love to see you all take a pledge to avoid anything socialistic so that you may avoid catching socialist cooties. Here's some things you can start to avoid (stolen fair and square off the internet in true socialistic fashion):
•Social Security
•Medicare/Medicaid
•State Children’s Health Insurance Programs (SCHIP)
•Police, Fire, and Emergency Services
•US Postal Service•Roads and Highways
•Air Travel (regulated by the socialist FAA)
•The US Railway System
•Public Subways and Metro Systems
•Public Bus and Light Rail Systems
•Rest Areas on Highways
•Sidewalks
•All Government-Funded Local/State Projects
•Public Water and Sewer Services (goodbye socialist toilet, shower, dishwasher, kitchen sink, outdoor hose!)
•Public and State Universities and Colleges•Public Primary and Secondary Schools
•Sesame Street•Publicly Funded Anti-Drug Use Education for Children
•Public Museums•Libraries•Public Parks and Beaches•State and National Parks
•Public Zoos•Unemployment Insurance•Municipal Garbage and Recycling Services
•Treatment at Any Hospital or Clinic That Ever Received Funding From Local, State or Federal Government (pretty much all of them)
•Medical Services and Medications That Were Created or Derived From Any Government Grant or Research Funding (again, pretty much all of them)
•Socialist Byproducts of Government Investment Such as Duct Tape and Velcro (Nazi-NASA Inventions)
•Use of the Internets, email, and networked computers, as the DoD's ARPANET was the basis for subsequent computer networking
•Foodstuffs, Meats, Produce and Crops That Were Grown With, Fed With, Raised With or That Contain Inputs From Crops Grown With Government Subsidies
•Clothing Made from Crops (e.g. cotton) That Were Grown With or That Contain Inputs From Government Subsidies
If a veteran of the government-run socialist US military, I will forego my VA benefits and insist on paying for my own medical care
I will not tour socialist government buildings like the Capitol in Washington, D.C.
I pledge to never take myself, my family, or my children on a tour of the following types of socialist locations, including but not limited to:
•Smithsonian Museums such as the Air and Space Museum or Museum of American History
•The socialist Washington, Lincoln, and Jefferson Monuments
•The government-operated Statue of Liberty•The Grand Canyon
•The socialist World War II and Vietnam Veterans Memorials
•The government-run socialist-propaganda location known as Arlington National Cemetery
•All other public-funded socialist sites, whether it be in your own state or in Washington, DC
Thank you for your support.


Why do you think conservatism equates with anarchy?
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:22 pm

I don`t think they have to vote thenselves a raise yet, its an automatic cola that was put into law back in the late 80s I believe, could be wrong on that.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: tvb On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Dann757 wrote:I want my raise…………
GRRRRRRRRRR.....!
I'm MAD AND YOU WILL BE TOO!

Your U.S. House & Senate have voted themselves $4,700
and $5,300 raises.

1. They voted to not give you a Social Security cost of living raise in 2010 and 2011


2. Your Medicare premiums will go up $285.60 for the 2-years and you will not get the 3% COLA: $660/yr. Your total 2-yr loss and cost is -$1,600 or -$3,200 for husband and wife





3. Over 2-yrs The House & Senate each get $10,000 raises

4. Do you feel SCREWED?


5. WILL your cost of drugs - doctor fees - local taxes - food, etc., increase? You better believe they will!

WILL THEIRS? NO WAY .. They have a raise and better benefits. Why care about you? You never did anything about it in the past.

You're obviously too stupid or don't care. No offense; just making a point!

6. Do you really think that Nancy, Harry, Chris, Charlie, Barnie, et al, care about you?



SEND THE MESSAGE-- You're FIRED.

IN 2010 YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET RID OF THE SITTING CONGRESS AND Up to 1/3 OF THE SENATE,
AND 100% OF THE HOUSE.

MAKE SURE YOU'RE STILL MAD IN NOVEMBER 2010 AND TELL THEIR REPLACEMENTS
NOT TO SCREW UP.



It is ok to forward this to your sphere of influence if you are finally tired of the abuse.
Maybe it's time for the........
Amendment 28

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United
States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives,
and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or
Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the
United States ."

Let's get this passed around, folks - these people in Washington have brought this upon themselves!!! It's time for retribution. Let's take back America .



If you don't forward this to all your friends you're just part of the problem of national apathy.


Their last payraises were in early January 2009 while Bushco was still preznit. Congress declined the automatic pay-raise that was supposed to occur this year.You also claim no COLA increases for the socialist program better known as Social Security. No decision has been made about 2011 yet. Here's the link with the facts (the other stuff in your widely circulated email is also untrue). http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/retrib ... brication/

I know it's hard to let a few facts get in the way, but it's always good to check those spammy emails out first.
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:02 pm

tvb,don't get on dann for that one,I asked him to post it for me--no clear decision on SS cola for 2011,great,cause the one for 2010 sure sukked--this is all just food for thought.I suspect some sites out there that would validate this post
tvb wrote:
Dann757 wrote:I want my raise…………
GRRRRRRRRRR.....!
I'm MAD AND YOU WILL BE TOO!

Your U.S. House & Senate have voted themselves $4,700
and $5,300 raises.

1. They voted to not give you a Social Security cost of living raise in 2010 and 2011


2. Your Medicare premiums will go up $285.60 for the 2-years and you will not get the 3% COLA: $660/yr. Your total 2-yr loss and cost is -$1,600 or -$3,200 for husband and wife





3. Over 2-yrs The House & Senate each get $10,000 raises

4. Do you feel SCREWED?


5. WILL your cost of drugs - doctor fees - local taxes - food, etc., increase? You better believe they will!

WILL THEIRS? NO WAY .. They have a raise and better benefits. Why care about you? You never did anything about it in the past.

You're obviously too stupid or don't care. No offense; just making a point!

6. Do you really think that Nancy, Harry, Chris, Charlie, Barnie, et al, care about you?



SEND THE MESSAGE-- You're FIRED.

IN 2010 YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET RID OF THE SITTING CONGRESS AND Up to 1/3 OF THE SENATE,
AND 100% OF THE HOUSE.

MAKE SURE YOU'RE STILL MAD IN NOVEMBER 2010 AND TELL THEIR REPLACEMENTS
NOT TO SCREW UP.



It is ok to forward this to your sphere of influence if you are finally tired of the abuse.
Maybe it's time for the........
Amendment 28

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United
States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives,
and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or
Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the
United States ."

Let's get this passed around, folks - these people in Washington have brought this upon themselves!!! It's time for retribution. Let's take back America .



If you don't forward this to all your friends you're just part of the problem of national apathy.


Their last payraises were in early January 2009 while Bushco was still preznit. Congress declined the automatic pay-raise that was supposed to occur this year.You also claim no COLA increases for the socialist program better known as Social Security. No decision has been made about 2011 yet. Here's the link with the facts (the other stuff in your widely circulated email is also untrue). http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/retrib ... brication/

I know it's hard to let a few facts get in the way, but it's always good to check those spammy emails out first.
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: tvb On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

There's no one to validate it unless they are in the business of lying. Oh wait, I guess you could ask Faux News if it's true but they've been so busy telling you guys lies about HCR that they probably don't have time to make up more lies this month.
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Oh tvb-take a Qualude before you burst a vessel :)
tvb wrote:There's no one to validate it unless they are in the business of lying. Oh wait, I guess you could ask Faux News if it's true but they've been so busy telling you guys lies about HCR that they probably don't have time to make up more lies this month.
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: America Overwhelmingly voted for Soicalism"

PostBy: spc On: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey Fidel loves it. :up: Oh such good company.

"Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro on Thursday declared passage of American health care reform "a miracle" and a major victory for Obama's presidency..."


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/25/AR2010032501309.html
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer