What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: tvb On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 pm

What happened to your 80% of America hates this bill meme? A new poll by CNN indicates far different numbers:
( http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/image ... /rel6a.pdf )

The results? 50% believe support leaving the bill as it is (23%) or expanding it (27%) while 47% support "repeal and replace."
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: jeromemsn On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:06 pm

I talk to my neighbors and still have yet to find one that disapproves, I'll keep asking.
jeromemsn
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker 90 dvc
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman elite fireplace insert

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: brckwlt On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm

i have yet to find anyone who approves of this bill except for the socialist media and a few on here
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130


Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: freetown fred On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:44 pm

I know none of my few neighbors approve,but apparently we're just a bunch of dumd a$$ farmers :)
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: spc On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:49 pm

spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: tvb On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 pm

freetown fred wrote:I know none of my few neighbors approve,but apparently we're just a bunch of dumd a$$ farmers :)


Who said that?
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: brckwlt On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm

this is a cnn opinion poll so right from the start you cant believe it. They heavily favor the total number of democrats to republicans in their polls. and i think all of their polling thats place in san francisco
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: samhill On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 pm

I got a few farming neighbors myself that were all fighting the HCB & now its like well we`ll wait & see how things work out. The more they learn the more they lean towards it but don`t want to admit to it. Give it some time, a lot that some polls list as not liking it are ones that don`t believe it goes far enough.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: brckwlt On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 pm

samhill wrote:I got a few farming neighbors myself that were all fighting the HCB & now its like well we`ll wait & see how things work out. The more they learn the more they lean towards it but don`t want to admit to it.


all they have to do is look to europe or canada and they can see that socialized medicine doesnt work ... its pretty obvious
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: tvb On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:57 pm

brckwlt wrote:this is a cnn opinion poll so right from the start you cant believe it. They heavily favor the total number of democrats to republicans in their polls. and i think all of their polling thats place in san francisco


That's right, because you can only believe things from Glenn Beck and Rush Limpbow, right? :lol:

And those silly European nations, all ready to fall into bankruptcy and disorder, eh?
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: samhill On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Its funny how it doesn`t work anywhere but they all want to keep it. I guess they whole industrialized world is wrong. But they all seem to somehow be surviving & in some cases thriving despite the recession.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: brckwlt On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:02 pm

i would believe them over anyone from this admin or any dem talking heads :lol:


over 300 some odd years ago people had enough of big govt and being taxed to death thats why we moved to the good ole usa ... now that obama is f*cking things up again we have no new countries to go to, to start a new life and to get away from the socialist mentality this admin is slamming down our throats. If we wanted huge govt and socialists agendas we would of stayed over seas so many years ago but we didnt .. get it

i still think obama would of made a good president in cuba or some other sh*t hole but he is failing miserably here
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: brckwlt On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 pm

samhill wrote:Its funny how it doesn`t work anywhere but they all want to keep it. I guess they whole industrialized world is wrong. But they all seem to somehow be surviving & in some cases thriving despite the recession.



maybe a small majority wants to keep it because thats all they have ever known ... they dont know having many choices and being able to pay for the best health care money can buy. all they have is doctors trying to reach a quota, extremely long waits, people dying in waiting rooms, mothers giving birth in hospital bathrooms, and sub par care.

Thats why people from other countries with money come here to the usa to get the best health care in the world. Its not the other way around
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: tvb On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm

brckwlt wrote:i would believe them over anyone from this admin or any dem talking heads :lol:


over 300 some odd years ago people had enough of big govt and being taxed to death thats why we moved to the good ole usa ... now that obama is f*cking things up again we have no new countries to go to, to start a new life and to get away from the socialist mentality this admin is slamming down our throats. If we wanted huge govt and socialists agendas we would of stayed over seas so many years ago but we didnt .. get it

i still think obama would of made a good president in cuba or some other sh*t hole but he is failing miserably here


Funy, in another thread you felt that Fidel Castro would be a better president than Mr. Obama.

I'll spare you the embarrassment of sparring with you over your imagined American history.
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III

Re: What happened to your 80% disapproval of HCR?

PostBy: samhill On: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Then why are there a lot of people from the good old U.S.A. going overseas to have operations & other procedures done?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75