USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: Dann757 On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:53 am

TVB! I see you are still your same mannish obnoxious self. I hadn't heard any of your vile sputum lately, was worried about you. You are so powerful and intelligent, how come you post on this obscure coal forum? You should be advising Hillary Clinton. I see you are still making your sophomoric comparisons to defile Republicans in order to aggrandize your pathetic method of arguement. You spend a lot more time simply making people wrong than impressing them. Obvious flaw.
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
Any reduction of our nuclear arsenal makes the US look weak to our enemies. Our enemies respond to strength, not weakness.
Check out the meaning of The Great Seal of The United States that you hate so much; The Eagle has 13 arrows symbolizing our might, and the olive branch signifying our desire for peace. The Eagles head is toward the olive branch for that reason, we have
"a strong desire for peace, but will always be ready for war." Not a strong desire to Obliterate The Constitution.

But it is a Liberal quality to always stick up for the enemy, isn't it?

Nuclear fallout dissipates, any radioactivity from the tests at Bikini Atoll that fell in the oceans diluted to no more than background radiation. Hiroshima and Nagasaki have been rebuilt, explain that Sam. Oh, and by the way, Fat Man and Little Boy saved the lives of a million US soldiers by preventing the necessity of invading mainland Japan.
The Republicans are the ones that made it clear that we would use nukes if it came to it, it kept our scum of the earth enemies at bay.
Please thank NWObama for his continued efforts to destroy America.
Dann757
 

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: plumb-r On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:40 am

The old saying" walk softly and carry a big stick " comes to mind. Obama is giving away our stick. Normal for any left winger. I live very close to ATK formerly Thiokol ( they make rocket motors guidance systems ect.). Since Obama has come in to office they have been laying off hundreds and hundreds. Why is the defence of this country the first thing they cut? :( :mad:
plumb-r
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: tvb On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 am

Never mind, I'm not going to lower myself to your level of immature name calling.
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III


Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 am

Yep,lets really trust the Russians--Barack Obama is real proud of himself on this one.Yet budget & healthcare are still a shambles :(
Last edited by freetown fred on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: Richard S. On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 am

Can't we have a discussion without the names, innuendo and everything else?

It gets tiring when I have to keep repeating myself.
Richard S.
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:51 am

Your right about Japan Dan, those cities have rebuilt but the bombs went off over those cities about 500-to 600 meters & most of the cloud went out over the ocean. The Bikini Atoll to the best of my knowledge is still uninhabitable, Fat Man & Little Boy were relatively small compaired to today & there was no danger of destroying anything on the ground that would set of even more radiation as there is today. Also with the world being what it is today I not sure that one nuke wouldn`t lead to many, & a nuke kills all, in this age of a kinder warfare I would believe that a nuke attack would be a last resort.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: franco b On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:48 pm

tvb wrote:Never mind, I'm not going to lower myself to your level of immature name calling.


Looks like that stoning the other day did some good.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: mikeandgerry On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:33 pm

tvb wrote:Never mind, I'm not going to lower myself to your level of immature name calling.



:lol: What's different about today?
mikeandgerry
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson Anthratube 130-M

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: tvb On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:37 pm

You should send those people lots of money Dann because they have a donate button, and therefore it must be legitimate. I'll repeat what I said before you resorted to childish name-calling ...

There are no grounds for impeachment. The law is not on your side. For someone who claims to be so knowledgeable about the Constitution, you seem to be rather ignorant on this part.

You don't even have the votes in Congress for anyone there to even consider such a fools game. In fact, you won't have enough even if Republicans should win every seat that is being contested this year. It's the same fool's game as those who are running on a repeal HCR platform - it can't happen because you won't have the votes.

But send those people lots of money, okay? They could use some.
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: mikeandgerry On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Now that's the tvb we all know and........know.
mikeandgerry
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson Anthratube 130-M

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: tvb On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:46 pm

mikeandgerry wrote:Now that's the tvb we all know and........know.


Because that's a post full of name-calling, right? Just like all my other name-calling posts, right?
tvb
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing III

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: Dann757 On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:54 pm

tvb wrote:Never mind, I'm not going to lower myself to your level of immature name calling.


Yeah, right.

Sorry Richard. I despise Liberals.

TVB, no amount of the most intelligent discourse and response to your posts, by anyone, has made any difference to you.

I can learn not to verbally attack you out of reaction to your inflammatory posts. You have no intention or ability to reciprocate.
I realize you post from your belief system, which is a curious mix of cut and paste facts and an unconscious need to identify with whatever ideology you derive your sense of self from.

I'm getting very busy earning Obamonopoly money, gotta save to pay for my free health care.
Dann757
 

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:21 pm

ahhhh,the old cut & paste :) still trying to figure that sucker out :confused: :junmp: I wonder if they know about all this in Chicago toothy
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: mikeandgerry On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:49 pm

tvb wrote:
mikeandgerry wrote:Now that's the tvb we all know and........know.


Because that's a post full of name-calling, right? Just like all my other name-calling posts, right?


I was just poking fun a bit. I apologize. However.....

All of your posts are characterized by extreme bitterness.

Snide remarks, innuendo, name-calling, It's all the same thing... vitriol.

Split hairs if you want about what to call it, but you aren't fooling anyone.

If you want more respect, engage us in a contextual representation of the facts, but please skip the acerbic one-liners and cut & paste. They don't represent debate; It's just mud-slinging.
mikeandgerry
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson Anthratube 130-M

Re: USA-The Laughing Stock Of The World

PostBy: Dann757 On: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Samhill,
Again, thanks for engaging in rational discourse. You're a vet, so I need to consider your point of view carefully; out of respect to your experience. Understand, I have a way of looking at current events from a different standpoint. I have a kill em all and let god sort em out tendency, maybe it's not realistic.
I have met veterans that are very anti violence, since I have not witnessed extreme violence, I'll try to understand. I just want the USA to be strong, hope that's not too selfish. It looks like things will never be the way they used to be, the way things are going.
I saw a show on Bikini Atoll, there is radioactive Cesium that has migrated into limestone there, yeah, still uninhabitable.
It seems to me that with Iran and the other belligerant states, Obama is talking about bringing a knife to a gunfight; when we already have the big guns.
Putin is sucking up to Chavez, a lot of crazy *censored* going on.
Dann757