Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 am

samhill wrote:Then it would be my guess that a conservative characteristic is that there is only one way , their way, sounds like a drill instructor. I do have some deafness, & every once in a while saddle up a horse & take a little ride, must be that Patriot Act spying on me.


Ok, now you are full of it. I have presented a clear, concise argument. My argument was documented with facts, plain and simple. You were unable to counter those facts with facts of your own so of course the problem is my "conservative characteristic" or that I'm a woman and make illogical assessments. I'm just shaking my head.

Say what? and I have the problem seeing things from other points of view! All I can suggest is that you take a really good look around you, particularly at the political party that you have aligned yourself with. They have been on the wrong side of history at every turn and that pattern continues today. This fact is relatively easy to document, too, if you care to actually seek the truth.

That much is clear to see and because I am everything a liberal hates (educated and well informed) and proud of it I don't need a drill sergeant to show me the way. I can actually discern truth from evil and express it all by myself.

By the way Sam, let me take your Drill Instructors example one step further - Drill Instructors are the pure truth of the safety of seeing things in black and white. They follow and teach to the Regulations because if they don't someone dies. I see the same thing in the Conservatives today except that it's our entire way of life that's going to die if we don't return to the regulations - the Constitution and the words of our founding fathers. I can't believe that's what you want. Lisa
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I

Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:18 am

First off Lisa, the drill instructor thing was said as a response to Dan`s definition of a liberal. The problem with view point that I was refering to is the fact that this whole thing is over wording that was possibly taken out of text, I don`t even remember where it happened but if I said something to the likes of "I don`t know" that doesn`t mean that I`m stating something as fact, it means I don`t know for sure. I don`t know how else to state it. Now you want to return to regulations, I thought that republications were against them. And your statement that the Dem. party has been wrong at every turn in history & you state that as a fact in the same paragraph that refers me saying you have diffculty seeing things from another point of view. I`m trying to let this rest but I have to defend myself, I think this whole thing has been a misunderstanding from the get go.
Just for the heck of it, Google, Chrlie Reese 544 editorial, not at all one sided or anything like that but does explain IMO that it is not all one sided.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:04 am

samhill wrote:... The problem with view point that I was refering to is the fact that this whole thing is over wording that was possibly taken out of text, I don`t even remember where it happened but if I said something to the likes of "I don`t know" that doesn`t mean that I`m stating something as fact, it means I don`t know for sure.


No, Sam you very clearly made a statement comparing the documented negative actions of the Left to the the supposed negative actions of the Right and then instead of providing documentation that these actions actually a happened you said you didn't know for sure that they happened. The fact that you voiced them in the first place gave credibility to the claim they happened. If you don't know that something happened, don't compare it to something that is a know fact. That was and is my point.

samhill wrote: I don`t know how else to state it. Now you want to return to regulations, I thought that republications were against them. And your statement that the Dem. party has been wrong at every turn in history & you state that as a fact in the same paragraph that refers me saying you have diffculty seeing things from another point of view.


Sam, this is why I'm having trouble letting go of this topic, every time I think I'm done, you come back and say stuff that I just can't let go uncorrected. Your belief that Republicans are against regulations is just wrong. You make statements like this and don't back them up with facts. What makes you think Republicans are against the Constitution or any other regulation? I tell you that the Democratic party has been on the wrong side of history and I can back it up and you say I'm having difficulty seeing things from the other point view? Or that I'm incapable of making the argument because I'm a woman. Say what...? I'm sorry that my view of history or the present happenings of Washington don't agree with yours but it doesn't mean that I haven't looked at the other side's point view. I've looked and listened and still I don't agree with it and it is still wrong. Unless you can provide documented data to prove otherwise I will defend my position no matter what tripe you throw at me.

samhill wrote: I`m trying to let this rest but I have to defend myself, I think this whole thing has been a misunderstanding from the get go. Just for the heck of it, Google, Chrlie Reese 544 editorial, not at all one sided or anything like that but does explain IMO that it is not all one sided.


I don't think there has been any misunderstanding. You have accused me of belonging to a group, which by your own admission, may or may not have done the negative acts you think they MAY have done but you're not sure. Rather then admit that there may be something missing in your argument, you then accuse me and every other Conservative of not being willing to look at both sides of the issues we don't agree with you on. Oh, yeah, then you say that I can't make the argument because I'm an illogical woman. No, sorry but I see the problem here very well. If you want to put this to rest, I know I do, stop trying to defend the indefensible. If you want it to end provide the documentation for your argument or just stop making it.
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I


Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: Dann757 On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:55 am

Here's what I found Googling Charlie Reese: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/woes.htm

Very interesting and includes long lists of the 545.

Sam, that wasn't my definition of Liberal, it was from Encarta World English Dictionary.

The mistake Conservatives make is trying to get into extensive explanations to Liberals. It's like punching a blow-up vinyl clown, they always bounce back up in your face.

I asked somebody here, respectfully, why are you so left-leaning? The guy wouldn't answer.

So Samhill, respectfully, why are you so left-leaning?
Dann757
 

Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:56 am

I said regulations, you said constitution, I believe there is a difference. I never accused you of belonging to any group, I don`t know anything about you. There have been many studies of the differences of thinking between the sexes, Sorry if you have never heard that before, I meant nothing by it & did not in any way intend to offend you. I did not notice any documented negative actions by the left. I did give you a site that gives some truthful explanation of the fact that both sides are guilty of the mess the country is in but apparently you ignored it. So once again I`m sorry for any hassle that I may have caused, in the future I will try & refrain from any of your posts. Thank you for your time please accept my apology & have a great day.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:18 am

Dan, first off thank you for your well worded post, I didn`t mean to say that your definition of a liberal was actually yours, I believe you even had the source listed, just meant that it came from you. I really don`t believe that I am so left leaning, I just believe that there is always more than one way to look at things. If I was totally left I would just go & vote straight party every chance I get, I don`t believe that I have ever done that. I would be a supporter of my own Governor, I have also never done that. I would be a supporter of the welfare systems & the way slugs are allowed to live in this country for free, I`ve certainly never done that. Do I condone letting big business run free because its good for the economy, no its good for big business. Am i against anyone making as much as legally possibly, heck no even being retired I still have my own little business & try to make as much as I can, I treat people fair, surely don`t rip off anyone & even on occasion do some jobs where I`m hopeful to at least be able to break even. If I don`t it was by my own choosing but at least I know I helped some one out & it didn`t hurt me too bad. I definitely don`t believe that either party is right or wrong, I if anything believe that both parties are playing both sides from the middle, as long as they can keep people arguing with each other they go along their merry way laughing all the way to the bank.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:07 pm

samhill wrote:I said regulations, you said constitution, I believe there is a difference.


I'm shaking my head again - the constitution is the basis for our rule of law and every regulation that has come forth since 1791. It is the foundation this country is built on.

samhill wrote:...in the future I will try & refrain from any of your posts. Thank you for your time please accept my apology & have a great day.


Sam, what are you apologizing for? Sheezch, you have your view and I have mine and we both strongly feel that we are right in our views. That's nothing to apologize for; it is what it is. No one called anyone names or said anything inappropriate; at least not on line. ;) I'm sorry that I wasn't able to communicate effectively so that you and I could at least agree to disagree but apparently that's the way it's going to be on this subject anyway.

By the way just because I didn't refer back to the site you provided doesn't mean I didn't look. Here is my comment on it - while the article has it's point, I don't agree that the blame should be split equally among the "participants." The author is unrealistic in that he did not look beyond the individual to the group, Right or Left. Being a member of Congress is not an individual action, it's a group action. As I have said time has and will show that the Left has more often than not been on the wrong side of history. I believe we will find that to be true about the Obama administration, also. Have a good day, Lisa
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I

Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Lisa, this has bugged me a bit being that its much to do about nothing, I still believe that my statement was misunderstood from the beginning so I looked up some proof for you anyway, rather than list sites since I never caught on to that copy-paste thing. Use the search engine of your choice & pu in recess harassment memo.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: Dann757 On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:47 pm

samhill wrote:pu in recess harassment memo.


HAHAHAH I did that and came up with a bunch of hits that were all left wing propaganda. Not sayin it don't come from both sides...

No hard feelings, I'm just killing some time before I go up and help my friend pick up a chicken coop. He'll put it in his back yard, realize it takes money and a lot of work to tend chickens, and give up on it before one egg is produced.

The Country's swimming in debt., Human Beings are only motivated by greed and power, The Third World lives in gut wrenching poverty, We're in the middle of a Marxist Takeover, we're all fighting amongst ourselves; after a brief annual power outage yesterday due to a squirrel vaporizing itself across a pole transformer, I realized I'm helplessly dependant on "The Grid." I have no guns and ammo since I live in the police State of NJ, and I'm wondering when I'll have to pay the big bucks fine for my free healthcare.

But other than that things aren't too bad.
Dann757
 

Re: Left Wing Nutcases Use Smear Tactics Against Tea Party

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:24 pm

samhill wrote:Lisa, this has bugged me a bit being that its much to do about nothing, I still believe that my statement was misunderstood from the beginning so I looked up some proof for you anyway, rather than list sites since I never caught on to that copy-paste thing. Use the search engine of your choice & pu in recess harassment memo.


Hi Sam, I did as you suggested and the first 4 pages of hits all came up with incidents dating from before AUG 2009 and they all seem to refer back to one source and to the summer Town Halls.

I don't know if you went to any of your local "town hall" meetings last fall but only one of my Congressional representatives made it possible for his constituents to meet with him and then I had to drive 40 miles. The other two either held their town halls in gated communities or didn't hold any at all. I have to believe and indeed have read articles that given the heated debate on the health care bill my experience was repeated throughout the country. I know that the atmosphere in the assembly hall was rough for the Senator but I don't believe that it was because of "plants" from the right or left. People where just angry at what they saw going on in Washington and they weren't holding back. I never saw the report of "plants" from the Right intent on disrupting the proceeding in any other media including the Washington Post or the NY Times; both Left wing papers. That's not to say there aren't there, I just never saw them and I read an awfully lot - probably too much. :) I never heard it on ABC news which I listen to also.

So how much weight should I give this one Left wing source in documenting the existence of a Right wing attempt to disrupt the Town Hall meetings through "plants" 6 months ago. I didn't see any reference to the numbers of people arrested or expelled from the assembly or even locations that this was supposed to have happened at.

Given that, I think I'll just file it away for future reference. I will give more weight to the more recent news that the middle school teacher and owner of the "killtheteaparties.com" website has been suspended while under investigation for his actions. I will still wonder why new video or audio hasn't come forth that proves or disproves the supposed actions of the Right at the Anti-Health Care Reform Rally last month. I will wonder why John Lewis, who stood with MLK in even more dangerous times, hasn't come forward to confirm or deny what he heard or witnessed. And I will be open to the possibility that someone, some where will find and document instances of negative behavior on the part of the Right wing and if found I will "shout" that part of the Right wing down. There is no place for that kind of behavior in a free society such as we have.

While we may not agree with the degree that each side, Right or Left is to blame for the mess in Washington, we both know that there is blame enough to go around. That will have to be our common ground. Lisa
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I