8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:33 am

This statistic is echoed by our own census bureau and by a Hispanic advocacy group in the US. Cant remember the names of the other organization & news outlets that report this statistic but they are many and can be found in the various articles you will find with a cursory Google of the subj line.

California by the way --in just one county has 500,000 people (significant % are illegals) dependent on the government for cash welfare / housing subsidy / food stamps / babysitting / VIP medical coverage that requires no deductible or co pay etc.

No wonder CA is somewhere between $20 and $30 Billion in debt.

Clearly the only reason Obama refuses to enforce immigration law is that he wants these votes - present and future for his party and his social agenda.
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 am

I don`t dissagree with you that this is a huge problem but how do you make it B.O.s fault? This once again did not just occur, spread the blame around a bit. Most here were complaining that Obama was trying to do too much all at once & then in the next breath complain that hes not addressing the issues, it doesn`t work both ways, this country has decades of poor self serving politicians & they ain`t about to change over night. We the people have allowed this to happen to our country & we are the only ones that have a chance to change things. If we vote in a bunch that have been waiting in the wings we have the same old thing with different faces, the way I see it we are allowing ourselves to once again be devided & used by politicians that are all getting their pockets lined & don`t care about anything but themselves.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: SMITTY On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:06 am

The point is SOMEBODY NEEDS TO START DOING SOMETHING.

Obama chooses to dance around the issue, & not even address it, in the obvious fear of angering a potential voting bloc. Sickening & pathetic. I wish he would grow a pair, man up, & enforce the country's laws. The situation has been a ticking time bomb for some time now. Now is not the time to pander to illegals for votes! And yes, I fault GWB for not doing anything either -- I don't care what party your from. Keep the bastards OUT in the first place, and PROSECUTE ANYONE (landlord, etc.) OR ANY BUSINESS that hires them!
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler


Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: rberq On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:41 am

SMITTY wrote:The point is SOMEBODY NEEDS TO START DOING SOMETHING.
Obama chooses to dance around the issue ... The situation has been a ticking time bomb for some time now ... And yes, I fault GWB for not doing anything either

Agreed, it is a problem. Strangely enough, the Obama administration has been deporting illegals at a higher rate than the Bush administration, so let's not lay it all at Obama's door.

Get a copy of the New Yorker magazine, August 9 issue, and read about the completely dysfunctional U. S. Senate, both Democrats and Republicans. It will confirm your worst fears.
rberq
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300
Coal Size/Type: Nut -- Kimmel/Blaschak/Reading
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators, propane

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Obama has contributed to the influx of illegals. They are coming in at a much faster rate then under Bush.

Obama thinks that only the feds can enforce a federal law. What an idiot. Suing AZ for enforcing his laws.


rberq wrote:
SMITTY wrote:The point is SOMEBODY NEEDS TO START DOING SOMETHING.
Obama chooses to dance around the issue ... The situation has been a ticking time bomb for some time now ... And yes, I fault GWB for not doing anything either

Agreed, it is a problem. Strangely enough, the Obama administration has been deporting illegals at a higher rate than the Bush administration, so let's not lay it all at Obama's door.

Get a copy of the New Yorker magazine, August 9 issue, and read about the completely dysfunctional U. S. Senate, both Democrats and Republicans. It will confirm your worst fears.
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Do you have facts to back up what you say or are you just bashing this President again, its easy to just make a statement. I don`t agree with everything he does nor do I disagree with everything Bush or any other President has done, for the most part there hasn`t been too many that had this countries best interests at heart but that just my opinion. What I don`t do is just make a blanket statement about how bad any of them have been or are if I don`t have some kind of information to back it up. Wheres yours?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:06 pm

samhill wrote:Do you have facts to back up what you say or are you just bashing this President again, its easy to just make a statement. I don`t agree with everything he does nor do I disagree with everything Bush or any other President has done, for the most part there hasn`t been too many that had this countries best interests at heart but that just my opinion. What I don`t do is just make a blanket statement about how bad any of them have been or are if I don`t have some kind of information to back it up. Wheres yours?


I do apologize -
I made all that stuff up about the 8% illegals births.
Also I made up the part about Obama suing AZ. Not sure where I got that idea.
I should have researched it more before taking the word of the Gov. of CALIF reporting that he has 500k on welfare in his most populated county.

Ill be more careful Sam. Thanks for keeping me honest.
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

No I`m sorry Smokey, I was referring to the part about them coming in at a faster rate than under Bush, the last that I had heard was that it had slowed down some & that was due more to the economic slow down more than any other reason. The fact is Americans should be going to California more than ever to do those jobs but they aren`t simply because as a nation we have become a generation that wants everything for nothing. In a strange way it might become the only way that this countries leaders finally figure out that you can`t spend what you don`t have & continuing down this path will also be their downfall.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 pm

samhill wrote:No I`m sorry Smokey, I was referring to the part about them coming in at a faster rate than under Bush, the last that I had heard was that it had slowed down some & that was due more to the economic slow down more than any other reason. The fact is Americans should be going to California more than ever to do those jobs but they aren`t simply because as a nation we have become a generation that wants everything for nothing. In a strange way it might become the only way that this countries leaders finally figure out that you can`t spend what you don`t have & continuing down this path will also be their downfall.


Ill look for the source on the increase stat
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: rberq On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:19 pm

rberq
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300
Coal Size/Type: Nut -- Kimmel/Blaschak/Reading
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators, propane

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: rberq On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 pm

samhill wrote:The fact is Americans should be going to California more than ever to do those jobs ....

Back to the days of Steinbeck's "Grapes of Wrath"? No, we already have enough exploitation in this country, where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. If the legal minimum wage were in fact a living wage, rather than being akin to slavery, then I would agree with you.

samhill wrote:In a strange way it might become the only way that this countries leaders finally figure out that you can`t spend what you don't have & continuing down this path will also be their downfall.

Unfortunately it won't be THEIR (the leaders') downfall, it will be rather the downfall of the rest of us who are not at the center of political and economic power.
rberq
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300
Coal Size/Type: Nut -- Kimmel/Blaschak/Reading
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators, propane

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: jeromemsn On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 pm

I'm sure glad that all we have to do to fix all our problems is to get rid of President Obama (Dem) and replace him with ___________ and all our worries will be over.

There would be no more illegal aliens.
There would be lower taxes.
There would be more jobs.
There would be smaller Government.
How did that saying go....... We would have the best of the best of the best if Obama was gone.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-08-1 ... ikoff.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-08-1 ... hlaes.html
jeromemsn
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker 90 dvc
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman elite fireplace insert

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 am

Once again your right Jerome, there were no illegals before Obama, no deficit (the economy was fundalmentaly sound) as said in almost every speech, the taxes have been the same so far except for one small decrease for some if I recall correctly, and best of all we barely knew there was a government they never did much but a couple of unfunded wars, unfunded medi-care, no-bid contracts & government paid merc.s up the ***, also anyone that wanted to work could get a job simply by asking before Obama, right again.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:47 pm

rberq wrote:
smokeyCityTeacher wrote:I'll look for the source on the increase stat

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb/11 ... -2010feb11
http://www.cis.org/illegalimmigration-shiftingtide


yep - my bad io sam a beer (if he comes to the WH for it)
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95

Re: 8% of all babies born is US are born to illegal aliens

PostBy: smokeyCityTeacher On: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 pm

that first link has the most important fact in in that everyone ignores or downplays

Out $14 Tr nat debt is the tip of the iceberg - its the unfunded liabilities that are sinking our titanic.
Those liabilities are: Medicare/Medicade/Gov worker pensions.

The amount that the fed is committed to spending on these unfunded liabilities is by many estimates over 5 times the official debt

I dont see how we can every pay our national debt. We wil either default (unlikely) or inflate it away which is what we are doing now by printing money.



jeromemsn wrote:I'm sure glad that all we have to do to fix all our problems is to get rid of President Obama (Dem) and replace him with ___________ and all our worries will be over.
There would be no more illegal aliens.
There would be lower taxes.
There would be more jobs.
There would be smaller Government.
How did that saying go....... We would have the best of the best of the best if Obama was gone.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-08-1 ... ikoff.html
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-08-1 ... hlaes.html
smokeyCityTeacher
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95
Stove/Furnace Make: Englander, Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 30-NC, 30-95