Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: k9 Bara On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Im very proud of my k9 partner Bara. In an ongoing effort to battle the war with drugs, she found what we would have missed.
This find, hidden in the engine compartment, was our largest Heroin find as a K9 team. Im stoked, sorry had to tell someone. lol :D :D


http://the390.com/feature/k9s-freeair-s ... ags-heroin
k9 Bara
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM
Coal Size/Type: Rice Anthricite

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: coal berner On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:27 pm

k9 Bara wrote:Im very proud of my k9 partner Bara. In an ongoing effort to battle the war with drugs, she found what we would have missed.
This find, hidden in the engine compartment, was our largest Heroin find as a K9 team. Im stoked, sorry had to tell someone. lol :D :D


http://the390.com/feature/k9s-freeair-s ... ags-heroin

I think your Partner deserves more then just a bone how about a whole steak to go along with the bone :lol: congrats
coal berner
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF
Stove/Furnace Make: Electric Furnace Man
Stove/Furnace Model: DF520

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: 009to090 On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Nice work George! Yeah, give Bara a steak, complements of the taxpayers! :D
009to090
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 HighBoy
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: DVC-500 x 2
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Rice


Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Nice job Bara, oh yea tell George some of those little jerky treats would be good too. Glad to hear of the ones that didn`t get away, good work.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Outstanding Bara---you too George for driving him around :)
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: k9 Bara On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Thank you very much. :) Its nice to once in a while have the worked noticed. Most of the time, an investigation of this type continues on and no one knows how it all came about. Bara has had a great career. Lots of apprehensions, seizures of both dope and money. It was great multi agency communication that resulted in this find. We have been working extra lately to try and cover the cost of the EFM and accessories. hopefully without selling or borrowing anything. :shock:



Thanks again
k9 Bara
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM
Coal Size/Type: Rice Anthricite

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:39 pm

I'll say "Good Job", but since I'm more of a "legalize drugs" kind of guy, I wish it wasn't your job.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: Nomogas On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Congratulations job well done to the both of you.May your sucesses continue.
Greg S.
Nomogas
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman DVC 500
Coal Size/Type: Rice
Other Heating: Propane

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: grumpy On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:32 pm

jpete wrote:I'll say "Good Job", but since I'm more of a "legalize drugs" kind of guy, I wish it wasn't your job.


I'm going to chime in on this and say the war on drugs is a loosing battle.. It is a for profit industry to those that enforce the laws.. Filling the private for profit jails and feeding lawyers and courts and all that goes with it. And at tax payer expense.. No Offense to the OP..
grumpy
 

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: k9 Bara On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Thats fine, Im good with different opinions. I just know I do what I can for my family and neighborhood. My intent was not to start a debate. I have seen the issues first hand, several times. I was an undercover for a while, and hope to go back. I recognize good points in both sides. But see far too many innocent peo hurt for the habit of others. As a team, the K9 and I train very hard and I am very pleased to see the rewards. Its a big game, not personal for me.
k9 Bara
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM
Coal Size/Type: Rice Anthricite

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: SMITTY On: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks for what you do, & for keeping us safe! :up:

Dogs are amazing animals, that's for sure. And alot of people are more animal than dogs. Go figure ... :lol:
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just throwing my dog a bone.

PostBy: franco b On: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 pm

k9 Bara wrote:Thats fine, Im good with different opinions. I just know I do what I can for my family and neighborhood. My intent was not to start a debate. I have seen the issues first hand, several times. I was an undercover for a while, and hope to go back. I recognize good points in both sides. But see far too many innocent peo hurt for the habit of others. As a team, the K9 and I train very hard and I am very pleased to see the rewards. Its a big game, not personal for me.


Well said.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea