ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
i was on aubuchon hardware's web site they sell anthracite and blacksmith coal . anthracite is 7.50 / 40 lbs blacksmith coal is 12.00 / 40 lbs . is blacksmith coal just bituminous coal ? if so why is it so much more ?
mason coal burner
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:25 pm
- Location: so. nh
- Stove/Furnace Make: hitzer/glenwood
- Stove/Furnace Model: 82/111
Comment retracted by TSB
Last edited by tsb
on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:38 pm
- Location: Douglassville, Pa
- Stove/Furnace Make: saey/LL Pioneer/Binford Boiler
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hanover II/BF 2000
mason coal burner wrote:i was on aubuchon hardware's web site they sell anthracite and blacksmith coal . anthracite is 7.50 / 40 lbs blacksmith coal is 12.00 / 40 lbs . is blacksmith coal just bituminous coal ? if so why is it so much more ?
- State of Pennsylvania Moderator
- Posts: 3824
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:44 am
- Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Heart Of Anthracite Coal Country.
- Stove/Furnace Make: Electric Furnace Man
- Stove/Furnace Model: DF520