ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
I just purchased an old sears coal stove and am trying to locate coal in my area - just outside buffalo NY - the closest place is 40 miles away. Any ideas of where I can find some anthracite chestnut coal closer to home.
Where outside of Buffalo? How far are you from Alexander? Check out "Geer Farms". http://www.geer4coal.com/coalcont.html
- Stoker Coal Boiler: KEYSTOKER Kaa-2
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93 & 30-95, Vigilant (pre-Vigilant-II)
- Baseburners & Antiques: MANY (Mostly when burning wood)
- Stove/Furnace Make: HITZER / KEYSTOKER
- Stove/Furnace Model: 50-93 & 30-95 , Kaa-2
If you're still looking for coal, give us a call. If I have a better idea of where your located, I can get some pricing for you.
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer & Keystoker Dealer