Not Michigan, but close. The amish community in north eastern indiana has several coal yards. Some are:
1. Otto's Coal Yard and Stoves - Kenneth Otto. DS Machine dealer. Nut and rice in bulk and 50# bags. He bags his bulk and resells it. He has a truck with elevator and does deliver for a reasonable fee. He also has a skid on site and will load up your truck. 10435W 50N, Middlebury, IN 46540 - (260)768-4977 Ext 2. He's amish so it's a voicemail and you'll have to leave a message.
2. Miller's Coleman and Variety - Hitzer dealer. They only carry the 40# bags of Blaschak in Nut or Pea. They do not deliver, it's pick only. 6220 S. 300 W, Topeka, IN 46571 - (260) 593-2861. Also Amish so you'll have to leave them a message. They are closed on Thursdays.
3. Topeka Coal Sales - Nut and pea in bulk or 50# bags. The advertise that it's very clean coal. 617 N. Main St, Topkea, IN 46571 (574) 642-1188 also a voicemail so you will need to leave a message.
4. Topeka Seed & Stove. Not sure of their address. They are across the street from the livestock auction in Topeka, IN. Their stove and accessory prices are always very high, so I haven't bothered checking out their coal prices. But they do sell coal. (260) 593-2407
5. Ora Bontrager Coal - Blaschak Coal in bags. By the bag or by the skid (60 bags). 3175 W 050 N, LaGrange, IN - Voicemail is 260-463-4224.