Richard S. wrote:Post a picture for people to guess what it is.
- It can be a picture of anything.
- It can be a full picture of something if it's really unique or a portion of it.
- If you're going to post a portion of something it should be unique to the full object.
- Use some common sense, don't post a picture of a screw on a carburetor and expect people to guess carburetor.
- Macros can be used but if it's a macro please indicate that.
- Provide at least one hint, you can provide as many hints as you want.
- People can ask questions but you don't have to provide answers.
First person to guess correctly gets to post the next image.
If after a week no one has correctly guessed what it is you can post the answer and provide another picture.
If you are the person to correctly guess what it is and do not want to post your own picture you can decline it by posting your intentions and the first person to post after you gets to post next picture.
Lastly picture must be taken by yourself or you have permission to use it.
Directions for cropping and scaling images can be found here: Directions here for resizing: Crop and resize Images for "What the hell is that?"
Hint:" Lord, I am so tired..."