$5 gas by 2012 ?

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Do you really believe that jpete :?: I'm not saying their accountability is on a good level, but, they are accountable. Them,presidents,governors,senators,etc,they are merely figureheads of big business.Used to be big business operating in this country that ran things--that's history :shock:
jpete wrote:The Fed does what the Fed does. They answer to no one.
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 am

How many times were Greenspan and Bernanke reappointed even after clearly failing in their advertised role?

BHO spent $500 million to obtain a job that pays $1.6 million. You think he wants to be friends or enemies with the guy printing the money?

If any president even hinted at not reappointing the Fed chairman, all it would take is an interest rate increase which would tank the economy and guess who gets the blame?

Certainly not the Fed chief.

About 20 years ago, the Democrats pulled a stunt to keep Ron Paul from getting the job he just recently attained and even then, the Republicans tried to stop him.

Neither party wants to put a bee in Bernanke's bonnet. Now why would that be?
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:21 am

You give the middle class a tax break in bad times & they spend every cent, given to the rich they invest in oil futures knowing full well that the change in congress is paid off by big oil as well. As they line their pockets the price of everything goes up but be happy, don`t worry, right after the swearing in there will be jobs created for everyone. You will have to leave the country but there will be jobs.http://ecocentric.blogs.time.com/2010/1 ... ut-of-gas/
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75


Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: tom69z On: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:59 pm

many middle east countries includeing IRAN will no longer accept payment for oil in US DOLLARS ! They all know our currency is fake and has no intrinsic value whatsoever and the gig is up. So now since the chinese stopped buying our bonds Club FED steps in with Quantative easing, what a joke, they are hell bent on deflating the dollar and just keep printing more of them. Its a matter of time until the dollar fails totally.

start buying GOLD and SILVER, your ONLY safe haven when the dollar is worthless. :shock:
tom69z
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Thermo-Dynamics HT Oil Boiler
Stove/Furnace Model: none currently

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: tom69z On: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:05 pm

well, thats what everyone was "told" anyway..... that is, if you believe everything that the controlled media prints.



BigBarney wrote:Peak oil production in the U S happened over 40 years ago about

1970, but I have see other charts that said we peaked in the 1950's.

We've been going down hill for a long time.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Oi ... o_2005.png


BigBarney
tom69z
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Thermo-Dynamics HT Oil Boiler
Stove/Furnace Model: none currently

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: tom69z On: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Paulie wrote:Kiss the recovery good bye if that comes to pass! Camel dung on a valve in Nigeria will cause it too. Trading up the price
for fun and profit.



what recovery? unemployment is at an all time high. I don't see any changes. FYI - the only people reported as unemployed are the ones who receive benefits, and there are millions whos benefits ran out....

The FED keeps printing more fake paper money. If you want protection from the Dollar's imminent failure, I hope you own Gold and Silver.
tom69z
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Thermo-Dynamics HT Oil Boiler
Stove/Furnace Model: none currently

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: franco b On: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am

tom69z wrote:
Paulie wrote:Kiss the recovery good bye if that comes to pass! Camel dung on a valve in Nigeria will cause it too. Trading up the price
for fun and profit.



what recovery? unemployment is at an all time high. I don't see any changes. FYI - the only people reported as unemployed are the ones who receive benefits, and there are millions whos benefits ran out....

The FED keeps printing more fake paper money. If you want protection from the Dollar's imminent failure, I hope you own Gold and Silver.


I agree, but what choice does the government have except default through inflation, given the impossible debt?
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: tom69z On: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:03 am

franco b wrote:
tom69z wrote:
Paulie wrote:Kiss the recovery good bye if that comes to pass! Camel dung on a valve in Nigeria will cause it too. Trading up the price
for fun and profit.



what recovery? unemployment is at an all time high. I don't see any changes. FYI - the only people reported as unemployed are the ones who receive benefits, and there are millions whos benefits ran out....

The FED keeps printing more fake paper money. If you want protection from the Dollar's imminent failure, I hope you own Gold and Silver.


I agree, but what choice does the government have except default through inflation, given the impossible debt?


Well, spending their way out of it wasnt the answer. They SHOULD of, let all the banks fail and go under, it would of cleaned out the system and then we could of started over. You cannot spend your way out of a recession, it doesnt work now and it didnt work ever in history. Go on youtube and listen to JIM ROGERS, hes a pretty smart guy, he'll tell you that the FED needs to be abolished and Bernake should resign. Oh and the Cash for clunkers deal was another epic failure by the government. But alot of people trust the government, I dont.
tom69z
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Thermo-Dynamics HT Oil Boiler
Stove/Furnace Model: none currently

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: jeromemsn On: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:33 pm

With Russia buying BP, I think a game changer might be a plan. 5 dollar gas, lets go with $7.50 minimum
jeromemsn
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker 90 dvc
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman elite fireplace insert

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:31 pm

THEY said we can afford $100/bbl oil so $5/gal isn't even a question.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6BN16A20101225
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: tom69z On: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:02 pm

I just heard from my neighor who drives tankers for Sunoco that gas might even hit $6/gallon this summer.
God Bless OPEC and the saudis, they need to eat too i guess.




jpete wrote:THEY said we can afford $100/bbl oil so $5/gal isn't even a question.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6BN16A20101225
tom69z
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Thermo-Dynamics HT Oil Boiler
Stove/Furnace Model: none currently

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: JohnMck On: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:36 pm

The Federal Government is selling T bonds to the Federal Reserve, The Federal Reserve is printing money to buy them. The dollars value goes down, and oil prices go up. It's a giant, legal ,check kiting scheme. If you or I did it we'd be prosecuted for fraud, but since it's Obama doing it, he gets a pass from the media, and people go on, in ignorance, blaming the greedy Arabs.
We need to strengthen the dollar. I used to think that the people running our goverment were naive, but had our best interests in mind. I'm not so sure anymore.
JohnMck
 

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: tom69z On: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 pm

its not Obama doing it, its Ben Bernanke, FED chairman. Its called quantative easing and the lieing ba$tard said he would never do it and here we are. This is why Gold and Silver are going nuts, Im glad to have jumped on the precious metals bandwagon 3yrs ago. If you think things are bad now, wait until an ounce of Gold = the DOW.

If you wanna blame anyone else, you can blame the chinese for not wanting anymore of our fake paper. One things for sure, if they ever call in all debts to be paid, the USA is Screwed!

ps- I forgot to mention that the federal reserve act of 1913 was the biggest fraud in the history of this nation. research that on the internet.... amazing how we were all sold down the river into allowing a fiat currency backed by ZERO to come to pass. :cry:



JohnMck wrote:The Federal Government is selling T bonds to the Federal Reserve, The Federal Reserve is printing money to buy them. The dollars value goes down, and oil prices go up. It's a giant, legal ,check kiting scheme. If you or I did it we'd be prosecuted for fraud, but since it's Obama doing it, he gets a pass from the media, and people go on, in ignorance, blaming the greedy Arabs.
We need to strengthen the dollar. I used to think that the people running our goverment were naive, but had our best interests in mind. I'm not so sure anymore.
tom69z
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Thermo-Dynamics HT Oil Boiler
Stove/Furnace Model: none currently

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: breaker_boy On: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:45 pm

10, 9, 8....3, 2, 1 :blowup: count down to self destruction. Can't forget the Great Ethanol Scam....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9QQcP_Y1II&feature=related
breaker_boy
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: VF3000

Re: $5 gas by 2012 ?

PostBy: tom69z On: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:56 pm

If T.Boone Picken had his way, everyone would be driving around in cars powered by natural gas, because theres more NG in the ground here than anywhere else in the world..... Drive thru upstate NY and look around ALOT of the farmer's fields are loaded with gas probes, and theres one heck of a lot of NG in other places in this country too.

The next thing that has to happen is to modernize the rail system in the USA.... use that to transport freight and people, it would be alot better than getting patted down at the airports.


breaker_boy wrote:10, 9, 8....3, 2, 1 :blowup: count down to self destruction. Can't forget the Great Ethanol Scam....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9QQcP_Y1II&feature=related
tom69z
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Thermo-Dynamics HT Oil Boiler
Stove/Furnace Model: none currently


cron