I hope to install my new pocono stove this weekend.Do i need a barometric damper from leisure line or can i get one from a plumbing supply co?
- New Member
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 pm
- Location: eastern ct
- Stove/Furnace Make: leisure line
- Stove/Furnace Model: pocono
A Fields RC or M can usually be had at any plumbing supply house.
I'm On Fire
- Posts: 3094
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:34 am
- Location: Vernon, New Jersey
- Stove/Furnace Make: DS Machine / Rheem
- Stove/Furnace Model: DS 1600 Circulator / HA FURNAC
Yup, what "I'm on fire" said. The M is "better" (read more accurate) , but the RC is more likely to be in stock.
- State of Maine Moderator
- Posts: 5368
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:54 pm
- Location: Orrington, Maine
- Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman Anderson 130