I hope to install my new pocono stove this weekend.Do i need a barometric damper from leisure line or can i get one from a plumbing supply co?
- Stoker Coal Boiler: leasure line pocono 110
- Coal Size/Type: rice
- Stove/Furnace Make: leisure line
- Stove/Furnace Model: pocono
A Fields RC or M can usually be had at any plumbing supply house.
I'm On Fire
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator
Yup, what "I'm on fire" said. The M is "better" (read more accurate) , but the RC is more likely to be in stock.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Reading piece o' junk in the barn (rice)
- Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined