yes- if the hydraulic isolation is correctly configured and installed
don't get hung up on this-- it only takes 3 psi at the hi point of the system to keep everything underneath circulating correctly
So if the black stinky water will spray a significant stain away from the tap and onto the customers white wall to wall carpet from the highest point in the system -- well you have at least "enough" system pressure there and below
this is the only point of pressure measure I ever concern myself with - everything else flows -if the pumps are pumping [
as others insist -circulating] away from low system point of no pressure change
82. Size all piping by the "Hole Method." Just fill the hole in the radiator with a pipe, and then run the line back to the boiler, picking up other radiators along the way but always maintaining the original hole's size.
83. Run as much baseboard as you want on a single loop. When it doesn't heat, install a 100 HP pump. That'll do 'er!
84. Install a new boiler, get paid, and then tell the home owner the American Nazi Party owns the company that made the boiler.
85. Never balance a hydronic heating system. If you oversize everything enough, balancing becomes unnecessary.
86. Whenever possible, install gauges and thermometers upside-down and backwards.
87. Show up on the job wearing a pink hat from the North American Man-Boy Love Association. Smile a silly grin.
88. If your customer has a white dog, let it play in the soot.
89. If you're left alone in the house with their cat, clamp your channel locks on the little bugger's tail and marvel as it bounces off the walls like a fuzzy basketball.
90. Put what's in the cat's litter box into the combustion chamber and let 'er rip!
91. Use Soot Sticks.
92. Tell your customer you can't start his job on Monday because that's the day you're having your anal warts removed.
93. Don't use isolation valves. Isolation valves cost money.
94. Carry a dead rat with you. Walk upstairs with it while the folks are eating lunch and ask, "Did you know you had these down there?"
95. When the customer calls for a price, stick him into your Voice Mail system for a half-hour or so.
96. While you have your customer in Voice Mail, let him listen to a directory listing every person in the company except the one he wants to speak to.
97. Hire a salesman named Taddeus Lyziquizokoquiski and force your customers to punch Tad's name into your Voice Mail system. Then, cut them off because they forgot to hit the # key after successfully typing Lyziquizokoquiski.
98. If you have a showroom, hang lots of signs that say, IF YOU BREAK IT, YOU BOUGHT IT! and WE PROSECUTE SHOPLIFTERS!!! THIS MEANS YOU!!!!
99.If the steam system bangs, tell your customer it's supposed to bang. After all, it's steam, right?
100. Turn a diverter tee system into a loop system by removing the diverter tees and connecting all the radiators together.