It is comforting to know that if you should be away from the home longer than intended, the steam system will come to life and keep the house warm until you get home.
- Posts: 5072
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:26 pm
- Location: Chazy, NY
- Stove/Furnace Make: EFM
- Stove/Furnace Model: 520
No doubt Rob,
I'm glad I have it. While it was a rather pricy "backup" it's needed so that was that.
- Posts: 2487
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 10:45 am
- Location: Downeast , Maine
- Stove/Furnace Make: Glenwood 208 C Range
- Stove/Furnace Model: Glenwood Modern Oak 116