With a 1/2 iron pipe and the threads cut off, I was able to hammer the pot bushing from the auger inlet side and put it out the back of the pot. This worked great. I also used the pipe to tap in the new bushing.
It was a bit difficult to hold the iron pipe on the bushing while I tapped the other end of the pipe, but after a while I got it seated correctly.
Also, was able to get the new auger bushing on. So now just have to figure out how deep to tap in the pot bushing and put it all back together.
Thanks for everyone's help. Seemed so simple too.
Hopefully, I will have heat tomorrow.
Next project is to computerize the controls.