I'm thinking about putting a timmer on the blower so it doesn't run continous, but here is an up date:
I disasembled my furnace to give it a good cleaning (removing all the fly ash), making sure that the rocker plate with the grates was moving freely (which it wasn't), replaced all three grates (due to them being warped), lubercated the blower and rebuilt the gear box (which was needed badly), once all was done, I did my usual rutine in starting the fire up, I used two brickets of charcoal, some burlap and some wood. In about 4mins the coal was a blaze.
Everything was functioning correctly for once.
Woke up this morning, after 7hrs of burn time, to find out that the coal wasn't blazing but still hot, the barmetric damper door wasn't moving like it usually does but atleast i know it was working the way it should be without any unburnt coal in the ash bin.
Now only if the nights will stay below or around 55 i would be happier yet.