This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.
RAYMOND, Maine -- The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office said an elderly couple was found dead in a home on Musson Road in Raymond.
The firefighters took a reading with a carbon monoxide meter and found that the level was extremely high, Davis said. A generator was running in the basement and the home may have been without power because of last weekend's tropical storm.
Very sad day. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. I don't understand how people can do this without knowing the consequences. I know one of our forum members lives in Raymond, but I can't remember who. Maybe he can shed a little more light on this story.