Everything you ever wanted to know about the coal fields.
- Posts: 1206
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:13 pm
- Location: Napoli, NY
- Stove/Furnace Make: HS Tarm, Keystoker, Axeman-And
- Stove/Furnace Model: Tarm 502 wood/oil, K-6, AA-130
I rapidly skimmed this, and I will need to come back to it for a more detailed read, but this is some great stuff. Thanks for posting it.
- Posts: 3960
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:17 pm
- Location: N/E Ohio, near Wadsworth
- Stove/Furnace Make: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Awesome info. Thank you much. The geology of PA and coal mining always fascinated me.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 pm
- Location: Clarion Co. PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: AHS
- Stove/Furnace Model: S130