ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
just started using gauly rice coal.really makes the auger grind in my efm-520,doesnt do it with blashak,or kimmels.anyone else using gauly rice?
- Stove/Furnace Make: efm520
- Stove/Furnace Model: efm520
I asked this question a year ago and nobody replied. Gauley Mining Coal
I burned 6 tons of it and it burned the same as Kimmels or Blaschak. The coal was very dry in the bags and there was quite a bit of fines.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker K6
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: KA-6
Perhaps this coal is harder than what you have been burning? My auger is very quiet with the Kimmel's rice I am burning. The Reading rice I had before was harder, and contained more "square" pieces...it made more crunching noise in the auger.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM DF520
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: Lehigh Rice
- Other Heating: Dad's 1953 EFM Highboy