I am looking for a coal fired hot air furnace. I want to heat a 4 bay garage. Please let me know if anyone has something I may be interested in.
- New Member
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:47 pm
They exist, but usually the heat exchanger is burned out. Life expectancy of a heat exchanger is 20 years or so. Depends upon how much it was fired/overfired.
- EFM Rep.
- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:33 pm
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: WCB-24 efm wood-coal boiler
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hearthstone wood stove