... and they just worked it out... duh.http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/12/0 ... KU20111205
Whether not not they would be able to shut Hormuz or not I don't know but just the thought that they might...... Which idiot dreamed up this strategy.
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 4:26 pm
- Location: Chester, NY
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hman/Kstokr/LL/Htzer/Stewart
- Stove/Furnace Model: DVC/90K/Poco/Anth/270
If the Saudi's cut the price of oil to $11.00 a barrel again. Iran would
be broke in 6 months or less. They did it before, they might do it again.
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:38 pm
- Location: Douglassville, Pa
- Stove/Furnace Make: saey/LL Pioneer/Binford Boiler
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hanover II/BF 2000