Don't have an engineering degree but don't need one for this, my Koker keeps the house a lot warmer for a lot less money, keeps the wife happy. A happy wife makes for a happy life, nuff said.
- Posts: 6425
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:29 am
- Location: Linesville, Pa.
- Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
- Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75
The 1536CFM blower puts more heat through my Ducks then my previous Oil "Furnace". 'nuf said!
- Posts: 890
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: Near Coal Country, PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker Koker
- Stove/Furnace Model: Koker 160