Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:03 pm

What I was referring to was Jpete's love for history but using today's laws to make histories mistakes unlawful. If you want to look at a period of time for something like slavery you have to look at it in that period not from today. What is illegal now was not before the law was made, as I said the victim didn't like it but at that time he had no say. Then as now it becomes increasingly more apparent that he who controls the gold makes the law.
Just to add this for whoever it was that mentioned about hoping the next Pres. would issue a EO to overturn several things. J.F.K. had already issued an EX to do away with the Fed Reserve & that was done away with by Ronnie Ray Guns. I don't know all that much about how to repeal an EO but I would guess it isn't that hard if you have the houses going with you or maybe you don't even need them.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:26 pm

samhill wrote:Jpete, just where are you trying to go with this? As far as I can tell it has nothing to do with the posting, if it does why not just go there & be done with it?


I'm responding to you. You wanted to bring the EO back to day one. I said it doesn't matter who did it or when. The EO as it stands is dangerous.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:28 pm

samhill wrote:What I was referring to was Jpete's love for history but using today's laws to make histories mistakes unlawful. If you want to look at a period of time for something like slavery you have to look at it in that period not from today. What is illegal now was not before the law was made, as I said the victim didn't like it but at that time he had no say. Then as now it becomes increasingly more apparent that he who controls the gold makes the law.
Just to add this for whoever it was that mentioned about hoping the next Pres. would issue a EO to overturn several things. J.F.K. had already issued an EX to do away with the Fed Reserve & that was done away with by Ronnie Ray Guns. I don't know all that much about how to repeal an EO but I would guess it isn't that hard if you have the houses going with you or maybe you don't even need them.


I anything ever "wrong" and always wrong in your world?

Is anything always and forever right?

Or does right and wrong change with the morality of society?

Because if the latter is true, then the Constitution is null and void because no one really believes in it anymore.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice


Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: lsayre On: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 pm

The means whereby to close and merge the vast chasm between legal and OK is voluntary association and the voluntary acceptance of uniform and objective law defining and delimiting the rules of association. The means whereby to widen the chasm between legal and OK is by the application of force, control, and dominance masquerading as legality. Everything the government is doing at present has an air of force and dominance and control in the name of legality. No one who is moral desires to be voluntarily associated with (err, dominated and controlled by) a bully. The maintenance of such an association (if one can ever really call it such) with a bully (be it an individual, a group, or a nation) requires ever more application of force over time.
Last edited by lsayre on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 pm

All I ever said is that this EO is little different than any before, IMO if you think about it many people would cut & run rather than help their country if there were a few pieces of eight in it for them. Just like now how many of you that are so concerned bothered to repeatedly contact their rep.s? No matter what I can't change it for you but you have no problem trying to deny me my opinion & I even posted some conservative opinions, why not contact the one's that might be able to do something, if it's bad now it was bad before so you should have been fighting this for decades.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: lsayre On: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 pm

But wait, there's more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22/counterterrorism-guidelines-data-us-citizens_n_1373702.html

Is this another EO, or did Congress have some say in this?
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 pm

samhill wrote:All I ever said is that this EO is little different than any before, IMO if you think about it many people would cut & run rather than help their country if there were a few pieces of eight in it for them. Just like now how many of you that are so concerned bothered to repeatedly contact their rep.s? No matter what I can't change it for you but you have no problem trying to deny me my opinion & I even posted some conservative opinions, why not contact the one's that might be able to do something, if it's bad now it was bad before so you should have been fighting this for decades.


I'm about half a decade into it. My reps are useless. Contacting your reps is useless. They are all making money off the status quo so despite what they say, they are lying.

I'm not trying to deny you your opinion, I'm trying to talk about where I differ with it. I thought that's what we were doing here.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: lsayre On: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 am

My reps always send me a canned email stating that they have received my email, then when they vote it is almost always the opposite of what I requested.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 am

I know what you both mean about your Rep.s, mine Mike Kelly at times doesn't even get back & he is a first termer but they can do something I can't. I have sent in a few editorials but that didn't do much either but it is another venue.
As for the counterterrorism thing I can't even see who they answer to, all I see is a Congressional group request. Maybe if there is any public info. on the dept. from when it was formed after 9/11, it almost sounds like it was part of homeland security but not quite.
http://www.gao.gov/assets/330/320675.html
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 am

samhill wrote:All I ever said is that this EO is little different than any before, IMO if you think about it many people would cut & run rather than help their country if there were a few pieces of eight in it for them. Just like now how many of you that are so concerned bothered to repeatedly contact their rep.s? No matter what I can't change it for you but you have no problem trying to deny me my opinion & I even posted some conservative opinions, why not contact the one's that might be able to do something, if it's bad now it was bad before so you should have been fighting this for decades.



Holy Moley, Sam where in the world do you live? The world you describe here and in other posts is completely foreign to me. Really, how many people do you actually know that would "cut and run" rather then help their country even if someone put money in front of them? How do you know these people? Aren't you ashamed to admit that you know folks like this? I've walked away from potential relationships for less because I know people are known by the company they keep. What do you say to them when they act like this? Just curious because I've never seen this behavior in any much less many people.

Sorry, I don't hear or see anyone here trying to deny you your opinion. Oh wait, I guess you are including us requiring you to back up those opinions with facts that can be documented and since we do require that you may have a point. Without the true facts, your personal opinions don't carry a lot of weight. But that's easily fixed - back up your opinions with facts. In the meantime leave it to the conservatives to decide if what you post is actually conservative and I think you'll see in Nov just how we ARE contacting our representatives and making a difference for the better.
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 am

Lisa, how many Corp.s are even in this country anymore yet alone owned by strictly Americans? During V.N. how many thousands fled the country & or got deferments by who they know or jumped into the reserves or NG the same way? IMO if there were a draft instituted again we would have a war right here within. Where do I live, in an area where a very high # of younger as well as older are now serving or have served, can you say the same about your area?
No I don't get my facts from Fox or Townhall, I did however get some from other sources on the right in this thread & they were ignored because it's something that some don't want to hear.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: lsayre On: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:34 am

If President Obama is merely carrying on a tradition of EO's started decades ago, and building upon them to etch his name into history, they how does this "me too" policy fit in with the pre election mantra of 'hope and change'? Perhaps its just me, but somehow I find it difficult to see the hope in any of this administrations policies, and if samhill is right there has been no change either.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:39 pm

samhill wrote:Lisa, how many Corp.s are even in this country anymore yet alone owned by strictly Americans? During V.N. how many thousands fled the country & or got deferments by who they know or jumped into the reserves or NG the same way? IMO if there were a draft instituted again we would have a war right here within. Where do I live, in an area where a very high # of younger as well as older are now serving or have served, can you say the same about your area?
No I don't get my facts from Fox or Townhall, I did however get some from other sources on the right in this thread & they were ignored because it's something that some don't want to hear.


Stop it Sam, we all know you have your own personal war against corporations; that's not what you said you said in your previous posts. You said "IMO if you think about it many people would cut & run rather than help their country if there were a few pieces of eight in it for them." Further, we aren't talking about VN, we are talking the here and now. Where do you see the "many people" you talk about? I'm curious because I don't see them and I don't hear anyone else making claims like that either. Yeah, I most certainly can say that a large portion of the the population of Northern VA is now serving, has served or will serve in both the military or civilian Government work force. What does that or the situation of the VN era have to do with your claim that "many" folks would "cut and run" for money rather than help their country now. I ask you again, who are these people? Where do you find them - at an occupy wall street protest?
lowfog01
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Corporations are people Lisa, can't you remember that's one of the major things the corporatist wanted. I used V.N. as an analogy of what happened with as you call them little people (I believe that was the term). Way back when we actually did have American owned & operated Corp.s in America instead of the Cayman Islands some of these Corp.s were called upon to change direction in their production for the good of the war effort, & even back then some of them balked at first & needed a bit of persuasion. Personally I think there are a lot more of the what's in it for me type people than their ever were. There might be a large % of service people around your area because of the military presence there but the majority in the Pentagon aren't little people. I thought you were against a large Gov. work force but you call them as serving, I call them civilians getting a good job & getting paid more with better benefits than they could get elsewhere.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Does this executive order signed 3/16 nationalize industry?

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:17 pm

So how come you can use the past(V.N.) to bolster your argument, but I can't?

According to you, what happened in the past has no relevance to the present.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice