Edit by Richard:
Correction here on the temperature rating for this product: I made a mistake.
Finally, day one for the Sunny re-assembly.
Just the base done for now but the worst part of the re-assembly. So many parts to put back together to make the base burner path....should make the seals at the base parts and after at the top. But when placing the top on, the parts between the base and top tend to change of place and the aligment is losted...
The operation is so long that I used the Rutland HT Silicone, so if a part moves a little, the joints stay in place (I put more silicone than needed but in that case, more is better than not enough. The temp. at that place is not the higher so the HT Silicone should be OK. Over the base, I began to use the furnace cement.
Nice Sunny day today