A SUNNY SIDE ?

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: tsb On: Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

We will be there in the morning to beat you with a stick.
tsb
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Binford 2000
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL Pioneer top vent
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Saey Hanover II

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: buck24 On: Sat May 05, 2012 11:34 pm

nortcan.....There is no way you are going to sleep a wink tonight with a new member of your stove family close by. Your probably in your pajamas right now admiring her. Don't keep us in suspense much longer. We need to see what she looks like. Pleasant dreams. :junmp:
buck24
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: New Buck Corp. / MODEL 24 COAL
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Nut / Anthracite

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: wsherrick On: Sun May 06, 2012 2:46 am

I would bet a paycheck that you went out and got a Baltimore Heater. Okay, let's see it.
wsherrick
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: None
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: None
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: None
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: None
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: None
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size

Visit Hitzer Stoves

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: PC 12-47E On: Sun May 06, 2012 6:07 am

Nortcan, Is it a Sun Sterling???

Eddie
Attachments
Sun%20Sterling.jpg
(79.17 KiB) Viewed 29 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]34791[/nepathumb]
PC 12-47E
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Estate Heatrola, Jotul 507

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 9:54 am

CapeCoaler wrote:All this tomfoolery...
You may have some visitors from the states with special jackets for you to try on... ;)
So you wish to become short order cook...
Knock knock...
It's 5 am where is our Sunday breakfast...


You,r all wecome to Québec my Friends but one at the time :lol:
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 9:56 am

LsFarm wrote:That's 'dirty pool' Piere!! Going to bed without posting even ONE photo !! :shock: :mad:

Greg L


Greg, no no it's not that dirty, just a little bit but don't be too hard on me cause you forgot to look at my new avatar and profile, was there yesterday night:oops: photos are coming soonnnnnnnnn
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 10:01 am

tsb wrote:We will be there in the morning to beat you with a stick.


OK, but like already said, one at the time and please don't use a big one.
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 am

buck24 wrote:nortcan.....There is no way you are going to sleep a wink tonight with a new member of your stove family close by. Your probably in your pajamas right now admiring her. Don't keep us in suspense much longer. We need to see what she looks like. Pleasant dreams. :junmp:


buck24, I had a very good sleep, in fact much more than the days before Saturday...
Now I mus: cut the lawn, broom the entire house, pray God .........so many things to do. :lol: :lol: :lol:
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: LsFarm On: Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 am

nortcan wrote:
LsFarm wrote:That's 'dirty pool' Piere!! Going to bed without posting even ONE photo !! :shock: :mad:

Greg L


Greg, no no it's not that dirty, just a little bit but don't be too hard on me cause you forgot to look at my new avatar and profile, was there yesterday night:oops: photos are coming soonnnnnnnnn



I can't see much in the avitar, looks like a Baltimore heater though. !! OK no more teasing,, lets see those photos !! :o :P

Greg
LsFarm
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Self-built 'Big Bertha' SS Boiler
Baseburners & Antiques: Keystone 11, Art Garland

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 am

wsherrick wrote:I would bet a paycheck that you went out and got a Baltimore Heater. Okay, let's see it.


Right on William :idea: For the first photo, the avatar is a good start. Next very very soon.
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 am

PC 12-47E wrote:Nortcan, Is it a Sun Sterling???

Eddie


Eddie, funny cause I think that I took the same photo as you did. But I didn't take it back. Well, did you go there recently?
OK,OK the photos: for a pre-view, see my new avatar. Back soon. :arrow:
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 am

LsFarm wrote:
nortcan wrote:
LsFarm wrote:That's 'dirty pool' Piere!! Going to bed without posting even ONE photo !! :shock: :mad:

Greg L


Greg, no no it's not that dirty, just a little bit but don't be too hard on me cause you forgot to look at my new avatar and profile, was there yesterday night:oops: photos are coming soonnnnnnnnn



I can't see much in the avitar, looks like a Baltimore heater though. !! OK no more teasing,, lets see those photos !! :o :P

Greg


Yes, a baltimore Heater, a Sunnyside. OK, I send some photos.
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 10:20 am

You guy are in luck. I send those specially for you, yes very lucky guys :!:
Attachments
baltimore heater  draft-damper system 001.JPG
(72.56 KiB) Viewed 28 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]34792[/nepathumb]
baltimore heater  draft-damper system 002.JPG
(59.67 KiB) Viewed 17 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]34793[/nepathumb]
baltimore heater  draft-damper system 006.JPG
(64.38 KiB) Viewed 50 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]34796[/nepathumb]
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 am

OOPS, I forgot one thing: the Sunny still in the car so back soon :roll:
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Re: A SUNNY SIDE ?

PostBy: nortcan On: Sun May 06, 2012 11:46 am

I want to take a few minutes here to tell to the members who answered to my first posts about my sickness.
The only intention I had when I send it was to put some smiles after a so-so Winter time temp. But after reading the first few posts answers, I realized that it was not so fun for peoples having real sickness in their life.
If I hurted someone about sickness on this thread I sincerely apologize for it.
Pierre
nortcan
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Stuart,Peterson/ Grander
Stove/Furnace Model: Sunnyside/ Golden Bride

Visit Hitzer Stoves