With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:50 am

samhill wrote:And where & when did all this gloom & doom start & why hasn't Congress done anything about it? The bailed out 1% banks are holding trillions, won't give up a dime to anyone other than another 1&ter. I got to say one thing the Party of No is sticking to not doing anything to help this president, too bad the country is going down at the same time.


I wasn't aware the the R's comprised Congress, lock, stock and barrel.

The bank bailouts didn't fall on party lines and if I'm not mistaken, Barry takes more than his share of credit for bailing out GM.

There's plenty of blame to go around.

If POTUS wanted to cut spending he could. Simply by doing what he said he was going to do and bring the troops home. He has that power as CIC correct?

And instead of closing GitMo, he's spending millions to upgrade it.

So instead of simply accusing one side for what they have done or aren't doing now, why not throw a little blame in the other direction for those that have the power to do something yet choose to do nothing.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: samhill On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:33 am

I never said there wasn't blame enough to go around, with all your military experience you should know that we have many American Corp.s in those war zones, what do you propose just destroying all equipment & have the troops jump on the first flight? IMO those hero's that died & got wounded paid a price in blood, so you just want to say the hell with it because it was all a big mistake? You can't undo torture & you can't really present evidence that was obtained by it, we're stuck with that problem unless a con gets in that will simply kill them all. As CIC he tried to shut down Gitmo & couldn't just like getting Congress to bring the boys home, easy to say but hard to do, & both houses are controlled by lobbyist not R.s or D.s..
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:19 pm

samhill wrote:I never said there wasn't blame enough to go around, with all your military experience you should know that we have many American Corp.s in those war zones, what do you propose just destroying all equipment & have the troops jump on the first flight? IMO those hero's that died & got wounded paid a price in blood, so you just want to say the hell with it because it was all a big mistake? You can't undo torture & you can't really present evidence that was obtained by it, we're stuck with that problem unless a con gets in that will simply kill them all. As CIC he tried to shut down Gitmo & couldn't just like getting Congress to bring the boys home, easy to say but hard to do, & both houses are controlled by lobbyist not R.s or D.s..


So your solution to a mistake is continue making the mistake?

Your solution to torture is more torture?

Hell, throw in a few drone strikes for good measure!

When will enough be enough? When will the pile of dead Americans be big enough for you?

You don't make even a little bit of sense Sam.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice


Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: samhill On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Don't even know what your talking about with that reply Jpete, he is trying to get us out of the wars, that will end if a con gets in. Who the hell has he tortured? A few drone strikes are always good, got rid of a lot of bad guys with them, I guess you just want to leave & ignore them. There was no need for dead Americans to begin with, those are not his wars. Your dancing again.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:21 pm

samhill wrote:Don't even know what your talking about with that reply Jpete, he is trying to get us out of the wars, that will end if a con gets in. Who the hell has he tortured? A few drone strikes are always good, got rid of a lot of bad guys with them, I guess you just want to leave & ignore them. There was no need for dead Americans to begin with, those are not his wars. Your dancing again.


I'm not the one dancing here Sam.

He hasn't ended jack. He's EXPANDED the wars into Somalia, Syria, Libya, etc.

Who has he tortured? What do you think they do at all those CIA "black" sites? Play patty cake?

And are you sure those drone strikes are good?

Does this look like a terrorist to you?

Image
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: samhill On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:27 pm

That could be a self potrait for all I know, I didn't know we were in those wars. Don't know if the black sites are still in operation or not. Don't have the clearances that you apparently have.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Ignorance is bliss and Americans are the happiest people I know!

Just because you claim ignorance Sam, doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't know.

I guess that's why the world loves us so much. Because we never do anything wrong....as far as we know.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: samhill On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Show me what you know Jpete, for someone with all your military knowledge show me where Obama is torturing people. Easy, put up or shut up.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 pm

samhill wrote:Show me what you know Jpete, for someone with all your military knowledge show me where Obama is torturing people. Easy, put up or shut up.


You can read I assume?

http://www.harpers.org/archive/2010/05/hbc-90007026
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: samhill On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:37 pm

I can read Jpete but that doesn't give any proof, I ain't saying things don't exhist but there has to be proof just like came out with Bush. The JSOC came about in the early 80s & like most other covert agencies very little is know about them, not even positive who they answer to, thats even true of the CIA. Could turn out to be true & maybe not but because someone says it is doesn't necessarily make it so.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:07 pm

What can I tell you Sam. If you can't touch it, smell it or taste it, I guess it doesn't exist in your world.

The rest of the world knows these black sites exist and what their function is.

There's no point engaging you any longer since you can't be convinced of anything you can't physically hold.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: homecomfort On: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 pm

just listen,.. no need to read, rush, sean, billo, fox and freeks, oops, friends, they tell you all you need to know and think, takes the wear and tear off of the brain. like German public in the 30's, no need to utilize common sense, just join the cause, yell louder,seig heil, than the opposition, or anyone else that does not jump in head first with you, and instantly, you are the chosen ones, despite evidence to the contrary.
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: bazza d2 On: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:32 am

Max Keiser for president. You could do a lot worse!!
bazza d2
 

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: franco b On: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:45 am

homecomfort wrote:just listen,.. no need to read, rush, sean, billo, fox and freeks, oops, friends, they tell you all you need to know and think, takes the wear and tear off of the brain. like German public in the 30's, no need to utilize common sense, just join the cause, yell louder,seig heil, than the opposition, or anyone else that does not jump in head first with you, and instantly, you are the chosen ones, despite evidence to the contrary.


Is the kool Aid sweet enough for you or should it have a little more sugar?
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: With the economy being so bad we certainly didn't need this:

PostBy: SMITTY On: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 am

Naw he's having the brown acid. Moonbat central ..... :roll:
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler


cron