It Takes A Village to Create a Business

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:55 am

Dann, wasn't the last I completed but she never gave up on me even if it did take three years, we can't all be as smart & worldly as you. Then again I was able to settle down, raise a family, keep a job, have a side business or two & own my own home but even with all that I just can't stack up to your successes, oh well that's life ya got to take what it gives.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: homecomfort On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 am

franco b wrote:
homecomfort wrote: it takes at least 2 years tax returns to obtain a mortgage, this is the Presidency we are considering them for.

You need a special license to be a plumber or electrician but any fool can be President and Obama is the proof.

the FOOL, was George W. Bush. look at his record, and performance. Why is DEFICIT only a problem when a Democrat is in charge, but republicans can take a Clinton surplus and blow it all overseas?.
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: franco b On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 am

homecomfort wrote:
franco b wrote:
homecomfort wrote: it takes at least 2 years tax returns to obtain a mortgage, this is the Presidency we are considering them for.

You need a special license to be a plumber or electrician but any fool can be President and Obama is the proof.

the FOOL, was George W. Bush. look at his record, and performance. Why is DEFICIT only a problem when a Democrat is in charge, but republicans can take a Clinton surplus and blow it all overseas?.

I think you will find most conservatives will agree with you on that point. GW was more a liberal in conservative clothing. Sounded good when he talked, just like Obama. Heck, I even like a lot of what Obama says, it's just what he does or doesn't do I don't like. Neither had or has confidence in our free market system and with noble intentions (maybe) proceeds to screw it up. It's now working its magic on the educational system which will be the next multi billion dollar loss. If higher energy prices are the goal, then the Department of Energy is a great success. Lofty social engineering goals sound good, but what do you do when you ain't got the money? How is that different than your own personal life where desire has to tempered with reality?

Why is every effort to bring spending under control met with hysterical vituperation? When the ship of state becomes too top heavy it sure as hell is going to capsize and drown us all. Making it more top heavy and shutting down the pumps (the source of wealth) is going to sink it faster.

Sam is a liberal and has many times pointed out (and with facts and figures) that both sides are not always on the side of the angels, which is true. We don't need emotional charged exchange of words.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea


Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: Dann757 On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 am

samhill wrote:Dann, wasn't the last I completed but she never gave up on me even if it did take three years, we can't all be as smart & worldly as you. Then again I was able to settle down, raise a family, keep a job, have a side business or two & own my own home but even with all that I just can't stack up to your successes, oh well that's life ya got to take what it gives.


I was just ribbin ya Sam. Mrs. Buck in 5th grade was the one who taught us to read well.


The way you're talkin', you sound like a 1% 'er. Sounds like you're a land baron to me, with a lot of expensive farm equipment. Sounds like you have way too much. You have no right to that much land and equipment. Either voluntarily sell off 90% of your assets and donate the proceeds to the Obama Campaign, or he'll take it forcefully and redistribute it to the inner cities where all his dead voters are. :D

I see Homeuncomfort is still tearing pages out of the liberal coloring book and expecting us to put them up on the refrigerator of liberty.
Dann757
 

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: jpete On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:24 am

homecomfort wrote:
franco b wrote:
homecomfort wrote: it takes at least 2 years tax returns to obtain a mortgage, this is the Presidency we are considering them for.

You need a special license to be a plumber or electrician but any fool can be President and Obama is the proof.

the FOOL, was George W. Bush. look at his record, and performance. Why is DEFICIT only a problem when a Democrat is in charge, but republicans can take a Clinton surplus and blow it all overseas?.


And me and several of my friends were down in D.C. protesting the fool. I don't remember seeing you there.

Despite what Darth Cheney said, deficits do matter. Why do you only notice when a Republican is in office?
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: Dann757 On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:21 pm

homecomfort wrote:the FOOL, was George W. Bush. look at his record, and performance.


Hey Homemiswired, that is so last year. If your man Obama is so great, why has he been unable to do anything positive for the country? Or the world?
Egypt is ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood now in case you haven't noticed. All Obama and Billary can think of is pour more money on them. Obama ignored the Iran popular rebellion when he had the chance to help promote democracy. Radical Islam has taken over Northern Mali, bet you didn't see that on MSLSD.
He gave Brazil 2 billion bucks so they could improve their oil economy, while he trashes our energy production in the name of his totally failed green energy scams. Ya think he'll have any fundraisers in WV where he's jacked the unemployment rate up to 17.5%?

Bush did more to help fight poverty and disease in Obama's home continent of Africa than Barry has, bet you didn't know about that.

Bush served his country and knew how to fly a fighter jet; Obama grew up in muslim Indonesia and knows how to ride a girl's bicycle on Martha's Vineyard.

Your ignorance is showing like a merlot stain on one of Michelle's white designer dinner dresses.
Dann757
 

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: homecomfort On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Dann757 wrote:
homecomfort wrote:the FOOL, was George W. Bush. look at his record, and performance.


Hey Homemiswired, that is so last year. If your man Obama is so great, why has he been unable to do anything positive for the country? Or the world?
Egypt is ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood now in case you haven't noticed. All Obama and Billary can think of is pour more money on them. Obama ignored the Iran popular rebellion when he had the chance to help promote democracy. Radical Islam has taken over Northern Mali, bet you didn't see that on MSLSD.
He gave Brazil 2 billion bucks so they could improve their oil economy, while he trashes our energy production in the name of his totally failed green energy scams. Ya think he'll have any fundraisers in WV where he's jacked the unemployment rate up to 17.5%?

Bush did more to help fight poverty and disease in Obama's home continent of Africa than Barry has, bet you didn't know about that.

Bush served his country and knew how to fly a fighter jet; Obama grew up in muslim Indonesia and knows how to ride a girl's bicycle on Martha's Vineyard.

Your ignorance is showing like a merlot stain on one of Michelle's white designer dinner dresses.
hey danny boy, obama is not my man, but a better choice than your candidates. not sure where your fantasies are going, fantasies of Michelle, a short circuit of brain cells, or just sick ?
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: SMITTY On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Socialism is a better choice for America .... WOW .. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now I've truly heard it all .... :eek2:
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: jpete On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 pm

SMITTY wrote:Socialism is a better choice for America .... WOW .. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now I've truly heard it all .... :eek2:


Second time today I've heard that assertion. Not only that, the guy claimed it was socialism that made America great! :shock:
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: lsayre On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:51 pm

And apparently the alternative is to be put back in chains.

Interestingly enough the Republican Party was not around when people were in chains (sans for a very brief period whereby they were liberated from the chains at a cost of 600,000 lives), but the Democratic Party (the oldest political party in America per Wikipedia) sure was.
Last edited by lsayre on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13 KW)

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: SMITTY On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 pm

jpete wrote:..... Not only that, the guy claimed it was socialism that made America great! ....

Ohhhhhh wowwwwww ...... :eek2: :funny:

You hear that noise? It's our Founders rolling violently in their graves ....
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: jpete On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Local radio DJ.

See "All American Socialism"

http://www.94hjy.com/pages/onair_charles.html
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: lsayre On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Those founding Conestoga Socialists were really something. Their policy of taking away the peoples right to bear arms was a great success and helped to settle the west. Then they turned it into the left coast. Ain't history wonderful.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13 KW)

Re: It Takes A Village to Create a Business

PostBy: jpete On: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:19 pm

LOL.

I wanted to call him and explain the difference between "voluntary" and "mandatory" but decided it was pointless.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice