Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: rberq On: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:39 pm

jpete wrote:On a side note, Galbraith was a dick breath. :)

Agreed. As Captain Kirk said to piss off Spock, he did "not compute". :lol:
rberq
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300
Coal Size/Type: Nut -- Kimmel/Blaschak/Reading
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators, propane

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: homecomfort On: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:03 pm

jpete wrote:Yes, because all independent thinkers I know really, really, really want to keep throwing money down a rat hole.

How much money can your government waste before you say "No mas"?

I'm assuming you guys can use a pen, feel free to send a check to Tim Geithner, you know, the guy that doesn't pay his taxes. :)

exactly "which" government are you referring to? not a good topic for promoting mitt millions, considering republican fiscal history . republicans over overwhelmingly supported the widest and deepest rat hole that benefited no American citizen,
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Which government?

The one located in Washington D.C.

The only one I can do anything about.

And you won't catch me defending Mittens if that's your plan. I'd like to see his tax returns too in order to find out if he took advantage of the IRS amnesty program which would disallow him to be POTUS.

I want to see his taxes as much as I want to see Barry's school records. :)
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice


Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: homecomfort On: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:06 pm

jpete wrote:Which government?

The one located in Washington D.C.

The only one I can do anything about.

And you won't catch me defending Mittens if that's your plan. I'd like to see his tax returns too in order to find out if he took advantage of the IRS amnesty program which would disallow him to be POTUS.

I want to see his taxes as much as I want to see Barry's school records. :)

I don't want to defend either also. but someone must have seen"Barry's" school records, like the Dean of the school, or he would not have graduated, right? so what would you seeing them accomplish? just wondering!
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 pm

The crack was meant to imply that I don't want to see either equally. :D

It doesn't make a difference to what I know one IS doing and what I believe the other one WILL DO. :D
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: lsayre On: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:44 pm

homecomfort wrote:I don't want to defend either also. but someone must have seen"Barry's" school records, like the Dean of the school, or he would not have graduated, right? so what would you seeing them accomplish? just wondering!


I don't have any doubt that he graduated. I do have doubt as to whether he graduated as a US Citizen, or as a foreign citizen.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: homecomfort On: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:18 am

since republicans think that a drivers license, photo ID is absolute proof of identification, I am sure obama has them, and can vote, your "doubts" are not well founded, but rather a desperate attempt to discredit a Democratic president. He does not play under the desk antics like Clinton, so desperadoes have to find some other means, ridiculous as they are.Let's all start asking about the vast fortune of romney, he has not proven his tax record, and refuses to do so, suspicious more so than than a stupid "birth certificate".
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: samhill On: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 am

To get back to Romney why do you think it is that nobody brought up the fact that he held two fund raisers one in G.B. & the other in Israel that were totally closed to the press when accepting political donations are against the law?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: Dann757 On: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 am

samhill wrote:To get back to Romney why do you think it is that nobody brought up the fact that he held two fund raisers one in G.B. & the other in Israel that were totally closed to the press when accepting political donations are against the law?


At least he wasn't endorsed by cpusa. At least he didn't attend Rev Wright's hate church for 20 years. At least he doesn't surround himself with far left wing radical academics that never ran a business. You have no facts and the desperation is showing.

http://nation.foxnews.com/obama-campaig ... terrorists


homecomfort wrote:Let's all start asking about the vast fortune of romney, he has not proven his tax record, and refuses to do so, suspicious more so than than a stupid "birth certificate".


Obama has not proven how he got into Pakistan in 1981. He hasn't explained why there were layers in the fake b.c. posted for all to see. He hasn't explained all his closed meetings outside the White House. He hasn't explained his association with Bill Ayers. Her hasn't explained why he appointed avowed communist Van Jones as jobs czar.

Romney is an American, unlike your Marxist Messiah.

Most Americans see the democrat need to let anything with a pulse vote; it's nothing other than voter fraud.
Dann757
 

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: samhill On: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 am

Don't know for sure if Romney is American or Mexican, I've never seen his long form super certified BC. Could be he's from the Cayman Islands where he hides most of his money & has fake Corp.s set up in his wife's name, how does a house wife/ mother how did nothing but raise 5 boys amass all that?
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: coalkirk On: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Dan - its the I'm just as concerned about the dems without a pulse who continue to vote in places like Philadelphia and Chicago
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: Dann757 On: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:45 pm

samhill wrote:Don't know for sure if Romney is American or Mexican, I've never seen his long form super certified BC. Could be he's from the Cayman Islands where he hides most of his money & has fake Corp.s set up in his wife's name, how does a house wife/ mother how did nothing but raise 5 boys amass all that?


That's just sad that's all you got. Going after his wife that's really low. Got any facts to back that up or are you tired. Why don't you research what Michelle Obama's graduate thesis was all about.

If you spent as much time researching the stock market as you do here, you might get rich. Then you would hate yourself though :D
Dann757
 

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: samhill On: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Just stating facts there Dann, it's easy enough to find out the truth but if it's something you don't like you don't consider it an answer.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: Dann757 On: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 pm

samhill wrote:Just stating facts there Dann, it's easy enough to find out the truth but if it's something you don't like you don't consider it an answer.


If the truth was easy to find, we wouldn't all be stating our opinions as "facts" now would we? I don't consider it an answer when you don't answer, or provide one of your signature left wing links.

Can't understand why you libs stick your faces into the lives of "the rich" so vehemently, when it's none of your business, and has no real impact on your lives of embracing poverty as some kind of reverse status symbol.

You never answered my question: Why do you share my disdain for "welfare scum", but embrace the Obama who is using them as pawns in his quest for world socialism? Go ahead and answer this mystifying paradox.

Romney will solve problems, get this country back on track to prosperity, and reverse the plans of Obama to erase American exceptionalism, decimate the miulitary, embolden our enemies, and redistribute wealth on an unprecidented scale.

How would you have it Sam? Kill all the successful hard working people in the USA? Tax them out of existence? It just doesn't make sense.

How about the death tax? You want Obama to take half of your estate? That you worked for and already paid taxes on? So he can give your family money to "welfare scum"?

You leftys whine and complain about legal offshore bank accounts; but can't figure out that it's oppressive democrat tax burdens and over regulation that drives those accounts out of the country.
Dann757
 

Re: Bain Investor Claims Romney Paid No Taxes for 10 Years

PostBy: homecomfort On: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Dann757 wrote:
samhill wrote:Just stating facts there Dann, it's easy enough to find out the truth but if it's something you don't like you don't consider it an answer.


If the truth was easy to find, we wouldn't all be stating our opinions as "facts" now would we? I don't consider it an answer when you don't answer, or provide one of your signature left wing links.

Can't understand why you libs stick your faces into the lives of "the rich" so vehemently, when it's none of your business, and has no real impact on your lives of embracing poverty as some kind of reverse status symbol.

You never answered my question: Why do you share my disdain for "welfare scum", but embrace the Obama who is using them as pawns in his quest for world socialism? Go ahead and answer this mystifying paradox.

Romney will solve problems, get this country back on track to prosperity, and reverse the plans of Obama to erase American exceptionalism, decimate the miulitary, embolden our enemies, and redistribute wealth on an unprecidented scale.

How would you have it Sam? Kill all the successful hard working people in the USA? Tax them out of existence? It just doesn't make sense.

How about the death tax? You want Obama to take half of your estate? That you worked for and already paid taxes on? So he can give your family money to "welfare scum"?

You leftys whine and complain about legal offshore bank accounts; but can't figure out that it's oppressive democrat tax burdens and over regulation that drives those accounts out of the country.

Not a very well thought out reply, Dann, shows your total lack of knowledge, and that you simply repeat every talking point fed to you by your steady supply of radical,right wing political hacks, and, radio microphone monkeys.. comical to read, rush limbaugh WHINES for 3 hours every day.
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby