what is the max lengths of worms you can run on a efm 520
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: EFM
- Stove/Furnace Model: 520
About 150" is all that efm recommended. An intermediate worm will add about 45" to the standard setup of about 105".
- EFM Rep.
- Posts: 1985
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:33 pm
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: WCB-24 efm wood-coal boiler
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hearthstone wood stove
he said ! i thought ? but would you belive ?
- Posts: 1278
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:16 pm
- Location: taunton ma
- Stove/Furnace Make: alaska//coaljck
- Stove/Furnace Model: liberty// cj3