It's Bush's Fault!

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:46 pm

mainstream media does check there facts ever now and then.....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... damn I cracked a rib.
coalnewbie
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: franco b On: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:18 pm

coalnewbie wrote:
mainstream media does check there facts ever now and then.....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... damn I cracked a rib.

This is starting to get serious now. You know you have only so many ribs.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: homecomfort On: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:22 pm

former president Bush had 8 years of unimpeded rule to create the financial meltdown, recession, whatever you want to call it. and he did a bang up job of that. Now Prez. Obama has only had less than 4 years, of totally obstructed, hamstrung, uncooperative from the republican held house, to straighten out his mess. Mitch mcconnels speech 3 years ago to do nothing else but to see obama as a one termer says it all.
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby


Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: franco b On: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:32 pm

homecomfort wrote:Mitch mcconnels speech 3 years ago to do nothing else but to see obama as a one termer says it all.

Lets hope it succeeds for the good of the country.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: homecomfort On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:08 am

franco b wrote:
homecomfort wrote:Mitch mcconnels speech 3 years ago to do nothing else but to see obama as a one termer says it all.

Lets hope it succeeds for the good of the country.

Like 8 years of Bush-Cheney, the republican disaster team, was "good" for the country
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: lsayre On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 am

homecomfort wrote:Like 8 years of Bush-Cheney, the republican disaster team, was "good" for the country


But since President Obama has vastly expanded upon all of the policy failures of President Bush's administration, doesn't that make him an even bigger disaster (as well as being a stooge)?

Bush had 9/11 to contend with. Obama is making a serious mess of things without having had such a monumental world changing issue to contend with. It all adds up that Obama is a far greater disaster for our Nation, despite all of the obvious shortcomings of Bush.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:35 am

Dann, another good post but you did cherry pick a lot of facts, http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas ... no-or-not/
Isayre, Bush did have 9/11 to contend with but he could have done that with a few fly overs with some gifts dropped instead of getting us into two full scale wars & occupations with rebuilding. All of which was done without a dimes worth of funding just like the medicare drug program & then to boot two tax cuts with all that increased spending. Then again I guess maybe every lame duck does that just like he inherited? never mind that last part.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: lsayre On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:38 am

samhill wrote:Isayre, Bush did have 9/11 to contend with but he could have done that with a few fly overs with some gifts dropped instead of getting us into two full scale wars & occupations with rebuilding. All of which was done without a dimes worth of funding just like the medicare drug program & then to boot two tax cuts with all that increased spending. Then again I guess maybe every lame duck does that just like he inherited? never mind that last part.


If that was the best answer, then President Obama could have pulled out the troops and "dropped gifts" just as well. That he is merely parroting Bush with all of his policies is why he is a stooge.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 am

I would think that all the American 1%s there making even more untaxed money has a bit to do with it & it also (I believe) needs some help from Congress. Just like everything else left it takes time now to do it safely & it's kind of hard after all the lives lost to say it was all a mistake & then too there is an enormous amount of oil & gems we can't just leave if the real reason is wanted.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:20 pm

You keep getting better Sam....SMH.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:25 pm

What do you think are the real reasons for the occupation & formation of pupit Gov.s ? Seeings how you know all & see all.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:29 pm

samhill wrote:What do you think are the real reasons for the occupation & formation of pupit Gov.s ? Seeings how you know all & see all.


What I see and know is you condemning Bush for starting two wars and then coming up with every reason under the sun as to why Obama can't stop them.

Laughable.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Not at all, we are just about out of Iraq, & we have a withdraw date from Afghanistan. Sure we could turn tail & run & leave everything that we have done already & just say the hell with it, I would guarantee that there wouldn't be any support from Congress or many of the American people that have paid a price.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: homecomfort On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 pm

lsayre wrote:
homecomfort wrote:Like 8 years of Bush-Cheney, the republican disaster team, was "good" for the country


But since President Obama has vastly expanded upon all of the policy failures of President Bush's administration, doesn't that make him an even bigger disaster (as well as being a stooge)?

Bush had 9/11 to contend with. Obama is making a serious mess of things without having had such a monumental world changing issue to contend with. It all adds up that Obama is a far greater disaster for our Nation, despite all of the obvious shortcomings of Bush.

sort of true, most continuation of Bush policies is bad for the country, Obama tried too hard to work with the "un-workable" republicans, giving in to his principles, to the peril of the middle class.
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: It's Bush's Fault!

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:27 pm

samhill wrote:Not at all, we are just about out of Iraq, & we have a withdraw date from Afghanistan. Sure we could turn tail & run & leave everything that we have done already & just say the hell with it, I would guarantee that there wouldn't be any support from Congress or many of the American people that have paid a price.



If that's the argument, then just make them the 51st and 52nd states and be done with it.

It's only been a decade or so and they are still killing us over there. It didn't take this long to defeat Germany, Italy, and Japan simultaneously.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice